Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Damnation

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Ghost Reveries

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i aint play this said:
Entertaining? well...you are the biggest joke around, but hey, tnhx for the compliment!...now please stfu you complete moron.

and people wonder where the UM stereotype comes from... :erk:

its just boggling that people like i aint play this can manage to eat, drink and breathe on a daily basis not to mention use a keyboard and express their dumbass opinions.

all_sins_undone said:

its just boggling that people like i aint play this can manage to eat, drink and breathe on a daily basis not to mention use a keyboard and express their dumbass opinions.

The worst aspect about you is that you are highly irritating, and worst of all: a pretentious retard. This UM stereotype shit...wtf are you talking about?? there are random people posting here you idiot and most people are completely different from each other, so there is no ''stereotype'', once again you are just sucking opethforum's dick and repeating what they say like a dumbass...learn to make some sense instead of acting with your bad quality 6-years-old sarcasm.

all_sins_undone said:

to be fair, your Metal_wraths brother not him so STFU

Still Life is probably their most polished
MAYH is the most exciting
GR is their most mature

but Deliverance remains my favorite from start to finish