• Deliverance

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Damnation

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Ghost Reveries

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You fools make me feel like the dad on a road trip... looking in the rear view mirror... all sweaty and red in the face and uncomfortable... and yelling at you, "Don't Make Me Pull this Car Over!!".

Difference is.... I'll pull the car over and instead of smacking you, I'll open the door, kick you out and drive off.

So... Anyone looking at this train wreck of a thread will be able to identify who's spamming and who's not. Spamming is not allowed. Fix the problem yourselves.

and people wonder why Moonlapse can barely stand to pop in here even on rare occasions anymore.:Smug:

This UM stereotype shit...wtf are you talking about?? there are random people posting here you idiot and most people are completely different from each other, so there is no ''stereotype''

definition of stereptype:
"a standardized mental picture that is held in common by members of a group and that represents an oversimplified opinion"

now that you know what a stereotype is, it's no wonder that (yes, random people, thats what makes a stereotype wrong, you tool) people who post on um are stereotyped negatively.

once again you are just sucking opethforum's dick and repeating what they say like a dumbass...learn to make some sense instead of acting with your bad quality 6-years-old sarcasm.

#1 who is opethforum? you mean the ten or so people that post on um and on opethforum? i also dont understand what you mean by sucking "opethforum's" dick. i happen to respect them as a community more than um, but i dont think im sucking their dick. if i find myself agreeing with them often, which i do, thats just because we have similar mindsets, more or less like you and benighted, sadly :erk:.
#2 what am i repeating?
#3 how am i not making sense? you obviously understood everything i said.

the thing about us opethforum posters is that we've seen just about every thread here done 100s of times before. of course we're gonna get a little retarded when a thread ESPECIALLY THIS PARTICULAR THREAD comes back for the nth time.

btw lol @ the results being exactly the same as they are every time this poll is done

all_sins_undone said:
definition of stereptype:
"a standardized mental picture that is held in common by members of a group and that represents an oversimplified opinion"

now that you know what a stereotype is, it's no wonder that (yes, random people, thats what makes a stereotype wrong, you tool) people who post on um are stereotyped negatively.

#1 who is opethforum? you mean the ten or so people that post on um and on opethforum? i also dont understand what you mean by sucking "opethforum's" dick. i happen to respect them as a community more than um, but i dont think im sucking their dick. if i find myself agreeing with them often, which i do, thats just because we have similar mindsets, more or less like you and benighted, sadly :erk:.
#2 what am i repeating?
#3 how am i not making sense? you obviously understood everything i said.
I knew that you, with all your brilliant knowledge would come and explain me what a stereotype is...please don't do that again, it was fucking LAME, but how am i being similar to other people here/ fitting this stereotype? you did NOT explain what the fuck you are talking about yet...you agree with them because you want to belong, not because you have ''similar mindsets'' you idiot...i don't know what you are trying to achieve with all this bullshit you've been posting...but whatever...and yes, random people don't form a stereotype you retard, you talk like UM is a religious group or an ideology(an organized collection of ideas) or something like that, when it is just a fucking metal board with COMPLETELY different people randomly posting, get it? just because me and Benighted find it funny when you post all your crap it doesn't mean that we have similar mindsets or whatever, it means you are a clown, end of story.

Mr Samsara said:
You fools make me feel like the dad on a road trip... looking in the rear view mirror... all sweaty and red in the face and uncomfortable... and yelling at you, "Don't Make Me Pull this Car Over!!".

Difference is.... I'll pull the car over and instead of smacking you, I'll open the door, kick you out and drive off.

So... Anyone looking at this train wreck of a thread will be able to identify who's spamming and who's not. Spamming is not allowed. Fix the problem yourselves.

and people wonder why Moonlapse can barely stand to pop in here even on rare occasions anymore.:Smug:
I guess this is a good place to ask, what happened to the help out Katrina victims thread???? :err:

i aint play this said:
I knew that you, with all your brilliant knowledge would come and explain me what a stereotype is...please don't do that again, it was fucking LAME, but how am i being similar to other people here/ fitting this stereotype? you did NOT explain what the fuck you are talking about yet...you agree with them because you want to belong, not because you have ''similar mindsets'' you idiot...i don't know what you are trying to achieve with all this bullshit you've been posting...but whatever...and yes, random people don't form a stereotype you retard, you talk like UM is a religious group or an ideology(an organized collection of ideas) or something like that, when it is just a fucking metal board with COMPLETELY different people randomly posting, get it? just because me and Benighted find it funny when you post all your crap it doesn't mean that we have similar mindsets or whatever, it means you are a clown, end of story.

:lol:

Internet fights are not pointless in any aspect.

and they definitely don't make you look like an oblivious dumbass.

I voted Morningrise this time, it really just depends on what type of mood I am in. Usually it's either MAYH, Orchid, or Morningrise.