Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Storm Before Calm

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • The Gathering Wilderness

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • To the Nameless Dead

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Spirit The Earth Aflame is the 1st Primordial album i heard so it has a special place in my black heart.i traded a copy of Formulas Fatal To The Flesh for it.i think i came out on the better end of that trade.

Finally getting around to listening to them, Einherjar, after you reced them to me a while back. Only 2 song into Storm Before Calm, so far the first song is quite amazing, the second is pretty meh until the break about 6 minutes in, but after that it's epic. Too early to tell, but if "The Heretics Ages" is any sign to what they normally put out then I'll be a happy camper.

Saw them last year at Wacken and they were really good.

Still cant choose a favourite album though.

Been listening to Primordial for a long time now. My favourite album is actually To the Nameless Dead, while Spirit... is a close second. The gathering Wilderness also has some excellent tracks such as The Song of the Tomb and The Coffin Ships.

Finally getting around to listening to them, Einherjar, after you reced them to me a while back. Only 2 song into Storm Before Calm, so far the first song is quite amazing, the second is pretty meh until the break about 6 minutes in, but after that it's epic. Too early to tell, but if "The Heretics Ages" is any sign to what they normally put out then I'll be a happy camper.

As much as I love all their albums, I wouldn't suggest starting with Storm Before Calm; but if you like that album, you'll love their others. Look into Spirit the Earth Aflame and To the Nameless Dead.

Glad you're enjoying them though!

And just wait until "Sons of the Morrigan" on Storm Before Calm, which is my favorite track on that album.