• Pentecost III

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TSE orchestral version

• Destiny is Dead

• Horses (yeah it counts...)

• Another one I accidently have forgotten ... then mention it please !

• Total voters
horses is up there, too? hahahaha

yeah it was a tough choice for me too
but, i'll go with 2000 and gone
thats such an amazing track...says so much...although of course it has pybus' sucky bassplaying on it

others:

transacoustic
ascension (such a powerful track to end an album)

Don Corleone said:
horses is up there, too? hahahaha

yeah it was a tough choice for me too
but, i'll go with 2000 and gone
thats such an amazing track...says so much...although of course it has pybus' sucky bassplaying on it

others:

transacoustic
ascension (such a powerful track to end an album)

haha yeah, I'm a bit fed-up with the 'what time is it again' option so I thought Horses might be a nice alternative lame stupid smartarse option ;)

I had to go with Violence. The development and dynamic of that song is simply overwhelming. Thoughts of Mogwai and Pink Floyd are everwhere on that song, and the fact that it ties in the theme of Childhood Dream makes it the catalyst for an emotional conclusion. I get goosebumps everytime I hear that dramatic outburst.

ascension i might say with no doubt, it has the same emotion with whoracle (in flames), the song contains more than just lyrics, or as don corleone said it's a great powerful song to end an album like eternity.. then comes the highly emotional sentient which is opening the same album, has a great transition to angelica, another one that doesnt need lyrics to speak that loud..
so what have we learned today? eternity is a fine album...