Favourite Communic song(s)

stefan86

invariably off-topic
Feb 19, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.deathdoom.com
Yup, let's get this party going :) Which are everyones favourite Communic tunes? I'd say that "History Reversed" along with "Ocean Bed", "Watching It All Disappear" and "Unpredictables of Life" are the winners.

Frozen Asleep In the Park, Communication Sublime and Fooled by the Serpent. I think. Just about all of Waves of Visual Decay is way up there.

Conspiracy In Mind and Fooled By The Serpent. Then maybe Ocean Bed. Watching It All Disappear. I don't know if I should bother listening through the newest album.

Ok, well my favorites (this week- they seem to always change!) would have to include Communication Sublime, Waves of Visual Decay & Under a Luminous Sky.
As for the new album, i gotta agree with the above comment, "why wouldn't you get the new album?" This band has already produced 2 great albums & after repeated listens the 3rd is right on par.

My thoughts on new album are as follows:

Communic- Payment of Existence- they really set the bar high with Waves of Visual Decay (a 10/10), this is basically in the vein of their first 2 albums.
I am not finding anything overly different here, but after significant listens the album has grown on me alot. It just took longer this time around, not sure why.
Nice guitar playing on this album again, tunes are not as speedy as their last one, but there are some real gems here though, including the title track, Unpredictables of Life, as well as Stone Carved Eyes.
Still way better than a lot of stuff out there-again, the songwriting is excellent with great lyrical content. A clear top 15 contender for 2008.

1. On Ancient Ground
The way this song spirals around itself while totally blowing your ears off is amazing. Fucking unique song!

2. Raven's Cry
Has an awesome doom, apocalyptic feeling to it, and a beautiful riff. Fantastic song in general :)