Favourite last (recent) album of an artist

astream

Burning headbanger
Jul 24, 2009
Hey guys,

thought this might be a cool topic for us!

Here it is meant for you guys to tell which of all the bands have put out their best album with their last album? For example, I would start with this one:

Lamb of God: Wrath
:worship:

Would be cool to hear which albums you mention - got a voucher worth $30 by iTunes (Christmas!) that I still need to use ...

No contest.

Traced+In+Air.jpg

Morbid Angel.

Hahaha, just kidding.

Seriously, I can't think of any. As good as Final Frontier is, it pales in comparison to Piece of Mind, Powerslave or 7th Son (but hey, what the fuck DOESN'T?!)

Morbid Angel.

Hahaha, just kidding.

Seriously, I can't think of any. As good as Final Frontier is, it pales in comparison to Piece of Mind, Powerslave or 7th Son (but hey, what the fuck DOESN'T?!)

Ah shit, you are right. I mis-read this topic. I will have to redo this. I thought it just meant which band did you like their last CD, didn't realize it meant it was their best of their career. I certainly like older Maiden albums better, like other testament albums better, and like the first Down album better.

Also... for those who say WCFYA is Anthrax's best album, it pales in comparison to Persistence of Time, Among The Living, SOWN etc. So same thing applies. :yow: