• Cyber Messiah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Identify

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • ALL OF THEM!!!

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Demonspell said:
If you prefer the heavier songs, Tim just told me today that there will be a lot more death vocals and insane time signatures on the new album...
Death vocals... :headbang: I absolutely love that part at the end of Dead or Dreaming where they wail out that RELEASE MEEEEEE! I'm glad they're doing more of that.

Demonspell said:
If you prefer the heavier songs, Tim just told me today that there will be a lot more death vocals and insane time signatures on the new album...

Awesome news!!
headbob.gif

Stacy

Reactions: Marlies
The Yngster said:
I voted Shallow because of the awesome vocal tradeoffs and bass. And I hope they don't use TOO much death vox next time, I like the clean vocals.
Trust me, if you like any IE material you will fucking love Buried in Oblivion.

Bear

Wow it's weird to see that when I made this poll, my favourite song was different than it is now. Now my fave is Shallow or Selling God. Interesting to see what time will do to your musical tastes. hehe I also wanted to bump this thread so the people new to the official forum can get involved more. ;) Hope you guys don't mind!

I remember this one time yrs ago when Tim was writing lyrics for a song, funny story. We were sitting at a theater watching some horror flick and right in the middle of the movie Tim starts humming and mumbling.......I said "dude, what are you doing?". He turns and laughs "writing lyrics to a song, check this out". He starts reciting these lyrics to me, right there in the middle of the movie....lol. Those lyrics and that song he was humming words to ended up being Unholy.....haha. That guy can write killer shit anywere.

I would say Elysium Dream or Identify would be my top favourites. I really can't choose between those two so I'll just vote for all of them!

what a difficult question..it's between, dead or dreaming, selling god, or identify.