Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Cyber Messiah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Identify

• ALL OF THEM!!!

• Total voters
I voted for Shallow but it's hard to say why exactly.. it's just my favorite.. I wish I could vote for more for I also love Identify, Selling God, Absolution, Elysium Dream etc etc etc :saint:

Squeak said:
Cora, my dear.... why are you so confusled?
hm, dunno, maybe I just understood something wrong there.
Anyway......it it tough but I voted for Distant Pale Future.........for the sole reason of being the song that got me into the band.

edit: oh my......I certainly didn't get that post......because I just recognized that last option on the poll :rolleyes: ...........stupid me....

I guess i'll pick shallow..because it pretty much has all the aspects that i like about into eternity. It has that great bulding intro with the accoustic guitars then the heavey electrics come in. The the double harmony clean vocals. then the "death vocals" come outta no where. And that little heavy as fack part. and the real highlight of the song is the wicked solo followd by the clean accoustic guitars. I love that lil classical acoustic sounding part. adds alot of depth to an already great song. lets just say i'll fail to precieve and understand if these guys dont get HUGE! lol later all \m/

I voted for "Shallow". That was the song that got me - hook, line and sinker! :) I remember listening to the mp3 over and over and over....

Other favorites are "Dead or Dreaming" and "Selling God".

Stacy