Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Disciples of the Watch

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

ds336

Nov 19, 2002
Boston, MA USA
Visit site
Well, since there are other polls w/ favorite songs on all of TestAmenT's albums, how about a poll for the 'Live in London' CD? There's many great tracks I know, but "Sins of Omission" stands out the most for me. What is your favorite song on that masterpiece? :Spin:

uff I can't choose

my favs are: sins, practice, electric, legacy, raging

but to choose one...? .... drum work on sins is just destroying - i am listening to it over and over again ...........practice solo.... solos in electric ..... long time not played legacy ... but my vote goes for raging waters - i am glad they included it in the set - it sounds great on this record - better than on the original - Lou drum work is better, Chuck kills with growl her eand there, overall sound is great

I enjoyed everyone one of them except for two. I don't think he sang that well on Sins of Omission and Souls of Black, but the rest ruled. I'd have to say The Legacy I enjoyed the most.

probably sins.
anyone notice that chuck missed his cue to start singing on i think it was the 2nd verse? not that is matters...

practice is especially strong too.

probably sins. practice is especially strong too.
anyone notice that chuck missed his cue to start singing on i think it was the 2nd verse? not that is matters...

You know Im going to have to say sins musically was the best I loved Johnnys drumming on this song and man the new solo Alex played on this one blows the old solo completely the fuck out of the water chuck missing his que was pretty bad though but hey everyone makes mistakes so no big deal. Going with Sins for this one

>anyone notice that chuck missed his cue to start singing on i think it was the 2nd verse? not that is matters...

yeah i saw that one, you can see eric on the right singing that part, quiet funny

my vote goes to trial by fire, i love the part when they go into the 4/4 beat after the solo, its so extra extra extra tight

electric crown has also a great vibe

I voted "let go of my world". It's great hearing songs from The Ritual again, and this one just kills with their live sound. First runner up was Practice but Souls of Black, The Legacy and Over The Wall came in close as well.

Anyone noticed how familiar in style Practice and the two The Ritual songs are when played back to back? I mean, when listening to The Ritual it doesn't compare to their previous effords much style-wise, but with the same production, like on LiL there are loads of similarities.

Anyone agrees on this?

I saw this live in Luxembourg at Esch/Alzette (i'm living in France, closed to Luxembourg) on 10th of may and it was one of the best and intense live i've ever seen !!!

It was a very great pleasure to have this live on DVD, and despite i'm loving the entire live, i will choose Practice what you preach because it's the first song of this live with the five originals members (Louie had just replaced Johnny for the rest of the show) and i love this incredible solo by guitar KING Alex at the middle of the track, concluded by two words told by Chuck : Alex Skolnick !!!!

This song is closely followed by all the other tracks, which show us the famous great potential on live of this band !

TESTAMENT RULES !!!!!!!!

:headbang:

i voted sins, but it was closely followed by "into the pit" purely cause you can see/hear me say "Into the pit" on it.

The whole album is great, but I did vote Into the Pit cause there is serious energy going on in this song. Skolnick was on fire during the solo, goddamn. :hotjump:

Damn hard to pick one. I love what they did with "Electric Crown", "Sins.." sounds great, "Let Go Of My World" is one of the biggest and best surprises ever, "The Legacy" sounds like it was 1991 again, "Raging Waters" kills and "The Haunting" is just perfect- even my mother likes this song

Sins Of Omission and Into The Pit. I picked the latter one in this poll, for it has been very important to me since the very beginning and 'cause they manage to take the audience with the aggressive chorus and all so well.

Some guy in some newspaper said that in this livealbum they are playing perfectly but it has nothing that would excite and kick you, to it. I personally say bullshit (I'm sorry for my harsh choice of word), Live In London is unbelievable!

I voted the preacher,its the perfect thrash metal song in my opinion! But sins of omission is played superbly also