Your favourite song on "The New Order"

What is your favourite song on "The New Order"?

• Eerie Inhabitants

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • The New Order

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Trial By Fire

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Into The Pit

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Hypnosis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disciples Of The Watch

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • The Preacher

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Nobody's Fault

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • A Day Of Reckoning

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Musical Death (A Dirge)

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

one man

Jul 4, 2002
Poland
Visit site
Since someone started an interesting poll on "The Legacy", I thought it'd be good to go like this through all the TestAmenT's records and find out what songs are the most popular among us here on the UM.
I realize answering this and the following polls is going to be just as hard as it was with "The Legacy" one, but I guess that's what makes it more attractive.

So, chronologically, "The New Order". What a difficult choice!

I went with "A Day Of Recokoning", but practically every other song was really close and I considered 9 other options here (especially "Musical Death", "Eerie Inhabitants" and "Into The Pit").
Let's see what your choices are...

BTW, what do you think the frequency of posting the polls for the other records should be?
I'd say, one could be created once the previous one has been answered by at least 15-20 people (given the results of "The Legacy" one), because posting them all at the same time would only litter the forum in my opinion. What do say?

Have a hard time chosing beetwen: Disciples, Eerie, Into the Pit, Dirge
Those are my favs.

If a HAD to go for one of them ... hhmmmm .. Disciples first .. Eerie close second

Hmmmm... How about a poll for time between poll?
sounds like fun....let's do this :D j/k
How about posting one when the activity of voters on the previous one diminishes significantly. I know that's subjective, but might work better than a specified time period...or not. Anyway, it's not that important- when someone decides it's time for a new poll, he'll post it and we'll all cast our votes.

1. A Day Of Reckoning
2. Disciples Of The Watch
3. The Preacher

For many years it was Trial by Fire until early this year when Disciples of the Watch suddenly hit me.

1. Disciples of the Watch
2. Trial by Fire
3. Eerie Inhabitants