Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Leave me forever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

one man

Jul 4, 2002
Poland
Visit site
I just brought up the old polls and was striken by the ascertainment that the new one has been out for two months and we still haven't voted (although there's a subject about the best track, we still need to see the chart of our preferences). So here we go. You can chose only one

The Persecuted Won't Forget!!! A totally awesome song - it has everything a classic thrashsong should have!:worship:

/SE

I like fucking everyone of them so its hard to choose but I would probably say F.E.A.R just because its one of them songs that stick in your head. Mind you, 'Henchman Ride' could easily draw 1st with it.

i like afterlife lyrics to, i feel identifed with those awsome lyrics cause well my grandfather dies... they wrote everything i was wanted to expresed before, thats why i love testament hahaha

I can't believe we have only 21 votes on this one. This needs to brought up. My favourite is still "Killing Season". I love "F.E.A.R." and "Dangers of the Faithless" almost as much as it, though. Actually, most of them are totally brilliant. (TA, TEHL, TPWF, LMF)

I've been wondering... two years later. Would change your vote or are still sticking to your first favourite? Killing Season remains the strongest track for me. Too bad they're not playing it live at all.

FEAR, every time. Instantly thought it was a head and shoulders above the rest when I heard it. Wouldn't have been out of place on The New Order or Souls Of Black.
By the way, has it ever been touched live?

I don't think it has. Neither have Leave Me Forever and Killing Season. I'm not sure about the Evil Has Landed. The rest was played. However, as time passes we'll probably be hearing just the title track and More than meets the eye live.

They still seem to have this stupid mindset of "the fans only want to hear stuff from the first two albums, so we'll ignore the rest of our discography"... =/

Yes. And I don't think this is going to change anytime soon. We've had like 10 discussions on this already. More and more bands tend to mix things up and surprise the fans these days, Testament thinks the fans always want the "old school stuff they haven't heard in a long time"(i.e. Over the wall, Into the pit, the New Order, Alone in the Dark, the Preacher etc.). Still, a Testament concert with the same songs all over again is more worth than pretty much any other gig.

Yes. And I don't think this is going to change anytime soon. We've had like 10 discussions on this already. More and more bands tend to mix things up and surprise the fans these days, Testament thinks the fans always want the "old school stuff they haven't heard in a long time"(i.e. Over the wall, Into the pit, the New Order, Alone in the Dark, the Preacher etc.). Still, a Testament concert with the same songs all over again is more worth than pretty much any other gig.

"...haven't heard in a long time". Hehe.

Hardly. I fucking love Testament, but those same songs do get boring after a while. Maybe boring's a bad word to use... more "tired".