Favourite Damnation track

What's your favourite track off Damnation?

• Windowpane

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • In My Time Of Need

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Death Whispered A Lullaby

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Closure

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Hope Leaves

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • To Rid The Disease

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Ending Credits

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Weakness

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theonecynic

Megapeth Fan
Sep 8, 2005
Right, well, because Deliverance and Damnation were written at the same time, as one release, I thought I'd do the polls at the same time, as one release.

(Actually, I'm going to be without internet access for two weeks, hence the extra added earliness for both of them. The GR and Grand polls will be at the right time though)

I figured that, although the Favourite Song thread is quite interesting and/or fun, it's too hard to pick a favourite Opeth song out of the whole bunch. So I figured it might be interesting to poll each album, and then do a poll of the winners for each album to find the ultimate Opeth song. Give it a go!

You can find the poll for your favourite Orchid track here
You can find the poll for your favourite Morningrise track here
You can find the poll for your favourite My Arms, Your Hearse track here
You can find the poll for your favourite Still Life track here
You can find the poll for your favourite Blackwater Park track here
You can find the poll for your favourite Deliverance track here
You can find the poll for your favourite Ghost Reveries track here

Wow the one I picked is in the lead. The ending of To Rid The Disease, leading into Ending Credits is my favorite part of the record. In My Time of Need is second, and Hope Leaves of course not far behind it.

I voted Wreath from Deliverance for being their most evil track, so I'll vote Hope Leaves for being their most hopeful one.

...despite the name.

Death Whispered a Lullaby, but Windowpane and To Rid the Disease are pretty much a millimeter behind it. Closure is also very high up, just for the outro.