We Are the Void: Your favourite track

Your favourite track of We Are the Void

• Total voters
Somehow reminds me a bit of Moonshield ( IF , i know)...

Very true! Both songs are in compound time (divisions of three), though OoG has an additional layer of compound time buried within it's dark magic.

Out of Gravity beats all for me.
There was someone's comment in a russian social network, stating that the whole album, actually, should have come as a bonus track for this song.
You can never say better :worship:

Glorious!

Very true! Both songs are in compound time (divisions of three), though OoG has an additional layer of compound time buried within it's dark magic

haha compound time, i was wondering what it was called. Indeed, i think the structure of the melody is similar as well. Anyway, the song is i think just about the best ive heard since... well, a really long time haha. Would be really interesting to hear why it was left out! I can see that it prob didnt fit in that well on void but still. I loved the voidalbum but i miss a song with really good guitarwork thorughout the whole song. And as i said, its been so long since the made a song with this kind of melody and atmosphere in it. The pace is also different. Stupid dt. Grrr.

Anyone not really like WATV? Probably my least favorite DT album and knocked Character up one spot. Just don't like the sound on it to much.

They've pushed the "ring-tone" keyboards a bit too far this time for my liking, but other than that I dig the album as a whole. I find it to be the most atmospheric of all their albums (listening to The Fatalist makes me feel like I'm in some abandoned gothic church or something!). Oh and I hate the fact that the intro to Surface the Infinite sounds so similar to Bush's "Machine Head".

i love all the songs so much. at the point of ignition is def my fav though, followed by shadow in our blood, the fatalist, her silent language, in my absence, i am the void, dream oblivion, surface the infinite, iridium, to where fires cannot feed, arkhangelsk, out of gravity, the bow and the arrow, the grandest accusation, and star of nothingness.