We Are the Void: Tour Edition

Look closer, son! :cool:

Hahaha, I see a lot of crickets/bugs in the video, should I be looking for a specific one?

:lol:

It should be a cricket on the microphone ;)

Hmm around what time?

For those of you who are interested in the making of this video, we've added a bunch of behind the scene stills at our facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/adurolabs
Thumbs up, right?

^So you're Peter?
Really nice pics; the mask is quite beautiful.

It took me a couple watches to spot it, but at 0:45 the hand of the masked man is clearly covered in scales, much like those of the snake cut into the video. His hands are not so in every shot, though. In fact, there's one a few seconds later where it's just flesh. This might have something to do with the shot at the end of the video where you see the big, human eyes behind the mask, as opposed to the earlier scenes where the mask is impenetrable.

This is all very high concept.

Song rocks, btw.

So is this Tour Edition actually out yet? Where can I get a copy? The Century Media site has it listed as currently out of stock.

That's me!

Yeah, I think so too. There's five of them, I believe. Any suggestions on what to do with them? :)
Hej Peter!
Well, you can give one to me; I'd be really happy.

So is this Tour Edition actually out yet? Where can I get a copy? The Century Media site has it listed as currently out of stock.

Nope, out by the end of October.

Rejoice! There now is a "Zero distance" digital EP available on iTunes, featuring the rare/hard-to-legally-obtain songs from the tour edition of WATV.

zero_ep.jpg

1. Zero distance
2. Out of gravity
3. Star of nothingness
4. To where fires cannot feed
5. The bow and the arrow

If the link below doesn't work due to regional limitations, just search for it on iTunes.

HERE: [FONT=&quot]http://itunes.apple.com/album/zero-distance-ep/id500444212

[/FONT]

Hehe, "hard-to-legally-obtain". But these songs are also on the WAtV tour edition, right?

Yep, it's the same material. That's the main reason for this EP - to give the people that don't want to buy WAtV a second time just to get these five songs a cheaper alternative. It was supposed to be released at the same time as the WAtV tour edition, but for some reason it didn't happen until recently.

Rejoice! There now is a "Zero distance" digital EP available on iTunes, featuring the rare/hard-to-legally-obtain songs from the tour edition of WATV.

zero_ep.jpg

1. Zero distance
2. Out of gravity
3. Star of nothingness
5. The bow and the arrow

If the link below doesn't work due to regional limitations, just search for it on iTunes.

[/FONT]

Agh you beat me to it, sir, I was just about to create a thread. Oh well I'm going to buy both when I have money hee hee. Any chance of a gig in Montréal any time soon, Caotico?

zero_ep.jpg

1. Zero distance
2. Out of gravity
3. Star of nothingness
5. The bow and the arrow

[/FONT]

tried the link, but it seems as though it's not available in the US store. once again, we americans can't have nice things like this.

Hmm...we'd take the plane to Canada tomorrow if it was up to us, but realistically speaking I can't see someone setting up a North American tour before there is a new album out. So - hopefully in 2013!

Yeah, I checked the site after my post (should've done it the other way round hehe), and I really didn't see any space for a NA tour. The way life is, I'll be on a trip to Europe when you're in Canada haha.

But ta-dah, not sure why no one has commented this, but it's really great news, a new album!!! So soon!!! I was expecting something for 2014 haha. Oh please do the cover this time haha. And cooler riffs too :) .

Can someone else confirm that it's not available in the US iTunes store (i.e. not showing up in searches or included in our discography)? It's supposed to be out worldwide, only that there's no universal link that works for all iTunes stores.

Tadaaaaa, this is amazing news! I was more or less expecting something in 2013, comparing this to WAtV: no long tours are planned, only some seperate shows or festival appearances (mind to come around to visit Graspop this year? They're still looking for a few bands if I'm not mistaken). So recording will probably take place sometime in late 2012, just as with WAtV, or perhaps in early 2013.

That being said, we'll probably have to wait for almost a year. Dammit I can't wait :hotjump: