We Are The Void

It may be of interest?
Sam Goody has the VOID cd/dvd combo on sale for $9.99
I could not pass at that price so I purchased 2 copies
they'll make great gifts
my total of copies(WatV) bought, now stands at 6
got to support the band -

Dark Tranquillity «We Are The Void» Limited Digipak
Oh, it is shipping from Germany to Russia 47 days. Has bought in one German web-shop.
Sealed it is very strange - freely, crumpled, without a sticker-label. Digipaks cardboard is a little torn in a place of a bend of the panel. Guys, it is original Century Media Europe sealed? At all so??? Picture:

Dark Tranquillity «The Are The Void» Limited Digipak
Oh, it is shipping from Germany to Russia 47 days. Has bought in one German web-shop.
Sealed it is very strange - freely, crumpled, without a sticker-label. Digipaks cardboard is a little torn in a place of a bend of the panel. Guys, it is original Century Media Europe sealed? At all so??? Picture:

Digis do tend to get some (or a lot of) damage; the longer the trip, the more likely that'll happen. But your digi seems fine, all come with the stupid sticker. (At least they're using stickers now, before they use to print it on the box itself :puke:.)

Digis do tend to get some (or a lot of) damage; the longer the trip, the more likely that'll happen. But your digi seems fine, all come with the stupid sticker. (At least they're using stickers now, before they use to print it on the box itself :puke:.)
It is own Century Media's cellophane? Cellophane is big and badly sealed... No firm Century Media's sticker about release on cellophane. The internal panel of Digipak is a little torn - though parcel was packing super, it not fault of mail. I am afraid, that it "second hand" copy... :(

It is own Century Media's cellophane? Cellophane is big and badly sealed... No firm Century Media's sticker about release on cellophane. The internal panel of Digipak is a little torn - though parcel was packing super, it not fault of mail. I am afraid, that it "second hand" copy... :(

Where did you buy it? It's weird, usually the European CDs don't come with the plastic cover, usually the ones that have that are U.S. Still, I think WA(t)V did come with the plastic, and it was similar to what you described.

Where did you buy it?
In one popular metal German web-shop. But, it is not EMP.
I has found on ebay two photos. Edition on sale in USA come with red sticker on cellophane.
CM Germany edition on photo come without sticker, like my copy. But what cellophane quality on a photo it is not visible...
Pictures from ebay:

In one popular metal German web-shop. But, it is not EMP.
I has[sic] found on ebay two photos. Edition on sale in USA come with red sticker on cellophane.
CM Germany edition on photo come without sticker, like my copy. But what cellophane quality on a photo it is not visible...
Pictures from ebay:

Well it's really hard to tell with pics from e-bay :rolleyes: .

And it's "I have found two photos on e-bay".

And yes, new album is very good! Sound is very interesting and intelligent, especially drums and bass. It is not standart modern "plastic sound", it is more like of British old classic rock records! :)
Thanks to band for "Arkhangelsk" song and feelings enclosed in it. I live near to Arkhangelsk, much more to the north - in the Murmansk city. And me as to anybody it is clear about what speech...

I don't care too much for this album. It's listenable, but none of the songs really grab at me like they did when I got Fiction.

Wow...a good few people dislike it, which surprises me. I like the album, it's not as good as fiction, but i dont think it's right to judge and album based on the album that came before it, not every album is going to be the same, the style isn't hardly comparable. They made something really unique with "We are the Void", there's some great melodies and badass riffing on the album, and the lyrics are as great as ever. Also, i'd like to point out that DT have taken the genre to way better places than InFlames, has anyone heard their most recent album? Shit makes me sick. Literally, i get sick listening to it.

i find it suprising how they can follow such a brilliant album like fiction with, to be honest an ordinary one like into the void.

WAtV is not 'ordinary', I think the main problem is that it's incredibly different from anything else by DT and surprisingly difficult to get into; it's one of those 'grower' albums (place a lot of emphasis on grower). For example, I didn't like Arkhangelsk at first, and now it's probably my favourite song.

Can't wait for the new one, next year!