We Are the Void: Tour Edition

Can someone else confirm that it's not available in the US iTunes store (i.e. not showing up in searches or included in our discography)? It's supposed to be out worldwide, only that there's no universal link that works for all iTunes stores.

Yeah, it doesn't appear.

Tadaaaaa, this is amazing news! I was more or less expecting something in 2013, comparing this to WAtV: no long tours are planned, only some seperate shows or festival appearances (mind to come around to visit Graspop this year? They're still looking for a few bands if I'm not mistaken). So recording will probably take place sometime in late 2012, just as with WAtV, or perhaps in early 2013.

That being said, we'll probably have to wait for almost a year. Dammit I can't wait :hotjump:

WHY OH WHY DO THEY TORTURE US SO??? :erk:

Tadaaaaa, this is amazing news! I was more or less expecting something in 2013, comparing this to WAtV: no long tours are planned, only some seperate shows or festival appearances (mind to come around to visit Graspop this year? They're still looking for a few bands if I'm not mistaken). So recording will probably take place sometime in late 2012, just as with WAtV, or perhaps in early 2013.

That being said, we'll probably have to wait for almost a year. Dammit I can't wait :hotjump:

According to an interview with Mikael on an Israeli website, they've completely finished writing about 4 songs, and are working on finishing the rest. Mike said that we should expect a more "death metal" album, that should be released about early next year - though I guess it's pretty early and we'll see how it goes.

According to an interview with Mikael on an Israeli website, they've completely finished writing about 4 songs, and are working on finishing the rest. Mike said that we should expect a more "death metal" album, that should be released about early next year - though I guess it's pretty early and we'll see how it goes.

Sounds interesting, do you have a link to the interview? (Is it even in English?)