Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Troubled Dreams

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters

one man

Jul 4, 2002
Poland
Visit site
The SoB poll seems pretty unpopular, let's hope we'll have more votes in this subject.
This is another hard one. I love every single song on it. I'll go with "Troubled Dreams", but they're all equal.
What is your choice?

At the moment my favourite is the title track so I voted for it , but if you had asked this two months ago it would've been Electric Crown. But...THE RITUAL CALLS TO ME!!!
:headbang:

Chuck's voice has never sounded better on The Ritual. Melodic solos and solid riffs, yet not totally forgetting their thrashy roots, catchy hooks and melodies. It's got the complete package!

I love all songs but my fave is Troubled Dreams. It's finishes off the album nicely and leaves me feeling in a good mood.

Sorry guys, Electric Crown is a GREAT song but on this very record you have a chance to hear the BEST ballad ever created in metal (well only Fade to Black could compete) ... which means my vote goes to Return to Serenity

I'm bringing up the old polls so that some newer users may cast their votes and I'll start the big summary poll some time next week, so vote if you haven't done it yet.