Your favourite song on "The New Order"

What is your favourite song on "The New Order"?

• Eerie Inhabitants

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • The New Order

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Trial By Fire

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Into The Pit

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Hypnosis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disciples Of The Watch

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • The Preacher

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Nobody's Fault

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • A Day Of Reckoning

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Musical Death (A Dirge)

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
I think I'll be getting this album for Christmas, then I'll decide. :) Into The Pit sounds awesome though, sure sounds like Lamb of God "borrowed" that riff. :lol:

it's between Eerie Inhabitants and The New Order,but I will go with the first just because of the amazing Murphy version on the Live at Filmore show.

^Yes :) I'm still trying to decide my favorite song on there, down to The New Order, Into The Pit, Disciples of The Watch, and a couple more. :)

When I first heard the album in my mid teens, I was obsessed with "Disciples Of The Watch" for a while, as at that time I was heavily into horror movies, so the fact it was based on the movie "Children Of The Corn" instantly drew me to it! :lol: But even though that initial draw factor has been long gone, it's still an awesome song, and surely one of the best songs on this album, as well as Testament's catalogue overall.

As for the other songs, over the years, "Eerie Inhabitants" has become a strong favourite for me, as has "Trial By Fire". And the last minute of "Day Of Reckoning" by itself is almost enough to make it a contender for best song on the album, so amazing it is! Choosing a favourite from this album is incredibly hard, as I think it probably is my fave Testament album overall. So I'm going to go with Disciples simply because it was my fave song on the album for a while, and it's still such a powerful and awesome song today. Obey! Or I'll burn you to that cross!! :rofl: \m/