Your favourite song on "The New Order"

What is your favourite song on "The New Order"?

• Eerie Inhabitants

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • The New Order

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Trial By Fire

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Into The Pit

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Hypnosis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disciples Of The Watch

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • The Preacher

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Nobody's Fault

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • A Day Of Reckoning

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Musical Death (A Dirge)

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
ops, I dunno why I mist that one before... ;-) (I was curious: why after TL HPOE made poll with PWYP and not this one... heh, anyway...)

Well... Disciple, ITP, TBF are the best for me... hard to pick just one...
After listening TBF for the first time I thought "OMG! This is sooo amazing" - It was first Testament song that showed me how great band it is...
so this is my choise...

have to go with Disciples of the Watch, but this album (my fav Testament album) does not have ONE bad or mediocre track...

It´s a masterpiece from start to finish.

A true masterpeace indeed.

The cover sucks badly, though, but that´s not Testament´s fault.

I gave the Album a friend of mine who never was in 80ies Thrash ("blabla, so oldfashioned..blabla...bad sound...") . When he returned it to me, he told me "damn you´re right, that´s the best album I´ve ever heard".

I'm bringing up the old polls so that some newer users may cast their votes and I'll start the big summary poll some time next week, so vote if you haven't done it yet.

Definitely Trial By Fire for me.That whole album is chock full of diminished chord and arpeggios.I really liek Nobody's Fault as it's a bit more of a rock song.

Disciples for me, but Into the Pit is also amazing. It's just after listening to First Strike Still Deadly a lot the version on that has sorta made the original less good. The double bass fills on the new version just make the whole song, but seeing as it is the original, Disciples wins

I could never understand why people like Disciples of the Watch so much. Tough choice for the others though - Eerie Inhabitants, The New Order, The Preacher, Into the Pit. I did Into the Pit.