Wilmington, DE - USA
Here's mine . . . Olli from the Making of Rasputin . . talking about Rasputin:

"It's more like a state of mind rather than a real character"

What's your favourite quote?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Here's mine . . . Olli from the Making of Rasputin . . talking about Rasputin:

"It's more like a state of mind rather than a real character"

Do you mean his actual words or the state he's in when he says them? Because it's the latter that always has me in stitches...I still want to know how much he drank the night before that was made and how early he was exhumed from his duvet that day :lol:

Hungover violinists aside, the best Turisas quote is clearly Mathias and Tude's exchange on the same video after Mathias gets a tan:

"My god."
"Do you like my tan?"
"Is good. Very good."
"Not very Wiking is it?"

And later on, Mathias again:

"Now I'm all sticky here...by myself."

My whole family laughed about the scene when Mathias said that stuff with pissing down a giant hill *still laughing*

My favourite would have to be in Tude's Bass Corner on the Finnish Summer DVD, after Tude's finished he sais:
"Okay thanks you, Thanks you... What the fuck is Thanks You?"

Don't know why but i laugh my ass of every time i think about that!

http://www.royalartistclub.com/turisas/2008/9/30/5529.aspx < 2:43+ on this video.

"In a corridor...all by yourself?"

"Yes."

haha, rather amusing!

Although I would like to point out that Nygard lied slightly and made it seem longer by walking along the balcony. From the stage it was up one flight of stairs at which point you get to the stairs he then goes up... still rather a trek though!

I loved the part in the DVD documentary where he says, completely straight faced, that the roof of the tunnel has caved in and he died and has gone to 'Walhalla' which is a pretty cool place so you may hear still hear more from him

Olli - "During the day we're rockstars, at night we offer services of a different kind"
Probably not a good thing to be saying in the red light district of paris Olli.. :p

Mathias - "There's a duck backstage, is that anything to do with you girls?"
Don't know what you mean Mathias *innocent face* hehe

Mathias again, when discussing the fact that England has no idea how to deal with the weather 'you get an inch of snow, everything stops, you get two hours of sunshine, you have a drought. Then the next year, when it happens again, you're all surprised!!!'

Mathias I do believe you jinxed us there. Coming back from Paris on monday, we had a three hour delay due to 'severe weather' in england... that severe weather was three inches of snow and it managed to shut every single airport in britain, along with most of the trains and also, incredibly enough, a lot of the Undergound. How snow aboveground managed to halt the underground I'll never know!

bwahahah, even Underground?

wow, now thats already sth going into history *laughing*

Olli - "During the day we're rockstars, at night we offer services of a different kind"
Probably not a good thing to be saying in the red light district of paris Olli.. :p

Mathias - "There's a duck backstage, is that anything to do with you girls?"
Don't know what you mean Mathias *innocent face* hehe

lol @ Olli.

And what is this duck thing?

Mathias again, when discussing the fact that England has no idea how to deal with the weather 'you get an inch of snow, everything stops, you get two hours of sunshine, you have a drought. Then the next year, when it happens again, you're all surprised!!!'

It also sounds like a good description of the Netherlands actually...