Favourite "With Oden On Our Side" track

Vote For your Favorite

• Valhall Awaits Me

Votes: 38 12.4%
  • Runes to My Memory

Votes: 60 19.5%
  • Asator

Votes: 47 15.3%
  • Hermods Ride to Hel - Loke's Treachery (part 1)

Votes: 34 11.1%
  • Gods of War Arise

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • With Oden on Our Side

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Cry of the Black Birds

Votes: 27 8.8%
  • Under the Northern Star

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Prediction of Warfare

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
wow cool. a poll would be awesome! i just hope that, although the new album is killer, there is enough space for older tracks like stabwounds and so on.

Unfortunately i cant vote for my favorite song because i live in the states and it wont be released here till oct 3rd. but i have to say that runes to my memory and cry of the black birds sound awesome. why must i wait!! why does all the best metal come out of europe?? anyone??

1. Hermod's Ride to Hel
2. Prediction of Warfare
3. Asator

Hermod's Ride to Hel is just amazing. Full acknowlegde to F-Slim!

if the lyrics are considered, definitely cry of the black birds...
"let the black birds feel your hate", "together we ride into destiny"
awesome

Ha, Whoa I'm completely baffled that an actual AA member posted in here, anyways just incase they come a' looking here again, Are you guys ever going to tour in Australia :zombie: - Because i'm a Brisbane boy myself and I got your "Wrath Of The Norseman" DVD and you guys look insane live, It'd be friggin awseome to see you, Ha even though most shows here are 18+ DAMN NATION!

Runes, most definately. What I've heard so far from With Oden on Our Side is amazing, it might even replace Versus the World as my favorite album.

In this situation, "might even" means "definately will."

I love the song Hermods Ride to Hel - Loke's Treachery (part 1), i think that is my favourite of the disk, i love the melodies. AMON AMARTH!! COME TO SPAIN PLEASE!!!

can't decide yet only got the album yesterday. had 3 full listens so far.what an amazing album.amon amarth are great for originality.no one song sounds the same.what stories these songs tell.gripping.it's hard to decide because ther are no commercial tracks like fate of norns,the song that got me into amon amarth.initial fav is runes to my memory just,and it will probably change.

Runes To My Memory! :kickass:
followed by Valhall awaits me and Hermod's Ride To Hel

i'll be damned, i've listened to this cd for 24 hours straight (US release, so i just got it yesterday) and i still can't decide what song i like the best.... that's a good thing i think! very good stuff, i can't wait to see some of these songs LIVE!

asator!!!

gods of war arise and runes ... at the same level not too much behind FUCKING ASATOR!!!

great album

love the intro to hermods ride to hel.... too, awesome