Favourite "With Oden On Our Side" track

Vote For your Favorite

• Valhall Awaits Me

Votes: 38 12.4%
  • Runes to My Memory

Votes: 60 19.5%
  • Asator

Votes: 47 15.3%
  • Hermods Ride to Hel - Loke's Treachery (part 1)

Votes: 34 11.1%
  • Gods of War Arise

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • With Oden on Our Side

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Cry of the Black Birds

Votes: 27 8.8%
  • Under the Northern Star

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Prediction of Warfare

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
Asator - it's absolutely crushing. It also has some of Johan's best vocals, especially the "Son of thunder/Lightning strikes!/Son of thunder... Son of thunder/Thor arise!/Son of thunder..." bit.

1. Asator - Brutal. One of the fastest songs ive heard in years.
2. Valhall Awaits Me- Incredibly catchy riffs and amazing lyrics.
3. Prediction of Warfare - A little slower then most...kind of a curveball with the rest of the album.

My absolut favourite song ist "Predicition of Warfare", this song ist just...awesome for me, this melody, the riffs, i can't get enough from it. Maybe some of you guys know that feeling to "drown" into a song because its so beautiful? I got this feeling in when hearing this song. Great work Amon Amarth, this Song is really great and epic, i love it from this first second til the last.

Please, more of this epic songs, they're just fucking awesome.

I'm surprised to see that for once my favourite song is the same as the majority of the voters...
So: here again a "Asator" fan: yet fast but not chaotic, heavy and dark music and lyrics, enough variety in the music, music that carries you away ( not superficial)
nr. 2 Valhall awaites me ( almost as good as Asator ): I like the riffs in the intro (and through the song)
nr. 3 Gods of War Arise

BTW: I really would appreciate a poll on a setlist for Europe...I think that's the only way my favourite song (before the new album came out - I need to re-think my chart, actually) "Bleed for ancient Gods" will make it to the stage...

The poll on the setlist WAS for Europe. The top 15 will be the setlist for Europe, and the top 10 will be for the US.

like the most users wrote laready...ASATOR Kick Ass..
i must admit that Runes was ifrst i've heard and got caught on new album...we on the Metal Camp heard it first ;)

First of all- the album is one of the best I have ever heard. Excellent work.

I) Gods of War Arise
Reminds me of my favorite song from "Versus The World"- Death In Fire. Powerful music, appropriate lyrics. One that makes you want to hold a battle axe and rush into the battlefield.

II) Hermods Ride to Hel- Part 1
It's a really great song. The music perfectly underlines the lyrics and sets the right mood for every verse! Everything fits together perfectly. It's a real epic song, and I can't wait for Part 2 !!!

III) Under The Northern Star
It's also a poweful song, but in an other way. Melodic, lyrical.