fear of the dark

Not better than anyone's in particular. Just better than the obviously ignorant ones.

But you can't tell me that "Right then sir :rolleyes: " doesn't seem a liiiiittle bit on the bitchy side. Sorry if I just took it the wrong way.

:rolleyes:

I don't see any, yet. They'll come. This is a Bulletin Board.

Even if I saw some, I wouldn't point them out, because that's a rude thing to do. :D

Iced In Flames said:
666, wow, you're really evil.
Half the faggots online arent evi but just pretend.
I challenge anyone into hardcore and death metal to watch a snuff film.

I don't understand this post. Are you having a go at me because I'd made 666 posts? I never claimed to be evil.
And if you think it makes you hard to watch snuff movies maybe you should try and get a part in one. Or grow up.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Thank you Mr Gardening Implement! :D
I like the song on FotD which sounds like a song from AC/DC's Blow Up Your Video. - The Apparition - I can just see Brian Johnson screaming that with the BUYV chords belting over the top!
Brilliant! :kickass:

who you callin' gardening implement.think more bricklaying terms.

:mad:

gardening implement indeed.......

Maideneer said:
To whomever does not own FOTD...

Please do not buy into this crap. Find in it yourself what you like and dislike, not listening to this jargon. I for one find the album fascinating and I love it to death, and will never get sick of listening to it.

Try it for yourself.

Please ignore this post above.
The album is awful. I'm trying to do you all a favor. Do NOT waste your money on this awful record. It's THAT bad, trust me.

There was a reason why Bruce gave up the ghost. He, too, was ashamed of the direction the band was taking. Heck, his distaste for the material of that era is evident by his poor performance on "FOTD" and, to a lesser extent, "No Prayer".

Read it. Believe it. Accept it.