Feb. 25th - Division, Odin's Court, Images of Eden at Mac's...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
February, 25 2006 at Mac's The Club
525 Eastern Blvd, Essex, MD 21221

Phone: 410-391-8919
Cost: $5.00

Prog, power, we got it all. Maybe we'll even bust out some death metal...

Anyway, we're back in B-more for the first time since, well, Ron wasn't in the band. Cheap, fun, and on a weekend - what more could you ask?

NickDivision said:
how bout a wedding in a different state and a haul-ass trip in order to make the gig? haha
Crazy double-booking bastard ;) I'll ride up with Stacia if she needs a buddy...hell, I might even be coerced into driving if the weather cooperates.

Jealous, jealous, jealous.

Wishing I could be there to see it - sounds like loads of fun.

Ya'll need to head a bit further west... pleeaasssee?

Of course I'll be there, and I'm still beatin' on a couple of coworkers to come as well.

The cat o' ten tails on my wall has not come down since I put it up there four years ago... I have more subtle methods of beating people into submission. :D

I'm glad Tarky'll be there, haven't seen him in a while. :)

Looks like both coworkers will be coming, and they may even be toting friends...

I'll be arriving with the Thistledown contingent - never mind that none of us have played in over a year!

I'll post this here too (it's in our forum as well):

As always, it was an honor rocking with y'all. Division remains my favorite band to play with - you guys are professional, sound great, and put on a hell of a show. Hope all your fans enjoyed us as well.

I got home at 5, and I was up at 11. Southern Maryland is a long way from no where! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.