FECKIN A.....!!!!!....HELLS YEAH MAN.....!!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
Ok prolly not reaaly big news....also not related to Opeth.........but...well...i jsut got interviwed for a local metal magazine.."Edge:" magazine........they jsut asked me aocut my music and whne the CD was comin out an dall.....Im so excited...!!!!.......its a really cool feeling....finally gettin some recognition around here.........the issue will be out in july.........Ill try to scan the interview and post it.....its so feckin aweomse.......I know its prolyl gonna go unnoticed but I just wanted to thanx OPETH for the kilelr musical influences....its driven me to create even better music....so thanx alot guys..Keep rockin...adn Ill post the scans as soon as I gets my hands on it.....FEKCIN A........PEAC EOUT

I though that each of the muiltiperiod seperators meant a seperate personality was speaking...ya me too!

Seriously, good luck waz!

HeBeHu said:
Waz learning to write would be awesome too. Is it trendy to use multiple periods nowadays since alot of people seem to doing it. It's fucking irritating really.
It's not a period it's a full stop

waz.. HAHAHAHA MAN TO TELL U HOW HARD I LAUGH AT EACH POST! AHAHAHAHAH!!! PEAC EOUT... AND YOU KEEP WRITING IT THAT WAY..

WWW.TOEFL.ORG

PEACEEOUTZZ! l0o0o0zl!!! a/s/lz!@@!!@

tahxn guys for the nice feedback....yeah I think its a descnet magazine...has a somewhat of a big readership....its msotly circualted in TX only...but could've made its way out.....and yes Id def. get teh scans...tis ntoa really big interview or anything...jsut a few questiosn adn all..about teh music..and why I do muisc...and all....!!...though it'll be fun........again I apprecaite all teh cool feedback ppl......PEAC EOUT