FECKIN A.....!!!!!....HELLS YEAH MAN.....!!!!

Looking for a Job said:
texas? i thought you were in like pakistan waz

...hahha........nope....actualyl I was born adn arised and lived 18 years of my life in Qatar.....which is a small oil rich country int eh arabian peninsula.....THE GULD maybe u reacall now....hahaha......anwayyz......so now Im in Austin TX....came here for skool......got side tracked with music.....hahahha.......and jsut hooked on it...its the best thign ion the world.......PEAC EOUT

maybe it's because he's waz and waz will be waz..or something like that. in any case, gratz waz and goodluck with the music biz jiz niz

Mantraschism said:
Hey waz, first off, congrats. Second, I assume you still know Arabic? Wondering because I'm learning it right now. Not any dialect, mind, just Modern Standard Arabic, á la Al-Jazeera. ^_^

awesome....yeah I grew up speakin Khaleeji dialect....though I knwo Fus-ha too....its a diffenrt more of aal Jazeera kindda dilaetct.....well...its said to be the langueg of heaven...so yeah ull be in good advantage once u get there.......hahahaha.......Keep learnin my brotehr..!!!........and thanx everyone for the kind words.......Ill keep u guys up[dated ...PEAC EOUT

Goober said:
hey waz, when your CD comes out, can i buy it and you sign it as waz?

sure I can do that...though I dont knwo waht u mean by "sign as waz".....???....but yeah i coudl put my signature on it....and write some inspirational stuff for you....hhahaha.....liek yeha keep rockin or something....hahaha......tahxn man........PEAC EOUT

Goober said:
so what kinda music is on your CD anyways?

all over the place.....there acsoutic stuff....theres some metal...theres some stright up rock and some rock ballads.....Ill be postin more info on it...as I progress....thaxn for the concern......Keep rockin.....PEAC EOUT

im excited about your CD comin out, ive heard your stuff before and i really like what i hear, awesome voice, awesome guitar playing, i really hope you get a lot of recognition, you deserve it.