Feel free to listen to my new song.

I thought it was alright... it reminded me of Alice in Chains at some points.
The only thing that made me squirm were the clean vocals - they could have been a lot more innovative. :) It just doesnt work when those vocals continue in that same monotonous tone for the whole song. But thats just my opinion.
Although the cookie monster vocals were well done, it doesnt seem to fit in that section... maybe change the drum beat for that part and add some ride bells in there. :D

Musically, it's pretty good. I can get the idea of the overall mix you're wanting to go for and I like the continual lead line of the guitar, which is subdued but plenty apparent. The lyrics are a bit too obvious as to the song's intent and I'm, personally, not a big fan of that aproach... but I'm an instrumentalist so what do I know from writing lyrics:Spin:. Nice growling vox at the end, though. Good tone there but you may want to take a little of the crispness off of them by dropping the higher end eq down a bit and maybe running the track through something like the AIPL Warmtone or some other tube/tape simulator.

I'm interested in hearing the final mix on this one.