FEN - Ancient Sorrow - for fans of Drudkh, Klabautamann, Alcest, etc.

I'm going to bump this because I sincerely believe many people here will enjoy this track. It doesn't compute otherwise.

If you like Agalloch, Amesouers, etc I really urge you to check this out. This band is going places considering it's an early EP. I'm betting they get picked up by Prophecy Productions.

Folks like Doom & Spikes77 should appreciate this.

Thoughts.

I'm going to bump this because I sincerely believe many people here will enjoy this track. It doesn't compute otherwise.

If you like Agalloch, Amesouers, etc I really urge you to check this out. This band is going places considering it's an early EP. I'm betting they get picked up by Prophecy Productions.

Folks like Doom & Spikes77 should appreciate this.

Thoughts.

haha

So yeah, I wholeheartedly agree with you and was also a little surprised that others didn't like them as much when I first mentioned them.

I'm picking this EP up as soon as the Alcest and Nasheim/Angantyr vinyls become available at Northern Silence so I can get them all at once.

haha

So yeah, I wholeheartedly agree with you and was also a little surprised that others didn't like them as much when I first mentioned them.

I'm picking this EP up as soon as the Alcest and Nasheim/Angantyr vinyls become available at Northern Silence so I can get them all at once.

holy crap, I even searched for a thread on this already....sorry about that. I gotta run out the door but I'll merge the two threads later on.

yeah, this isn't 10/10 or anything but it's damn good and I think it means we should keep an eye on these guys since they have all the ingredients to make something very good indeed.

^^ Sweet. I've come to the conclusion i like the last track 'under the endless sky' best on the mcd. At first i thought it was 'the gales' which was the first track i heard and stood out at first. Under the endless... just has that sad, dreary and, dirge like quality to it that is a must for this type of music. The undertones of the bass are also good in this song. Not to mention the vocals and hypnotic nature of the track as a whole. Excellent stuff.

Hate to say it, but I can't wait for a slightly more 'polished' released. There's no doubt these guys are on to something here, and if they can just tighten things up a little, they'll be turning lead into gold. Code666 should be good to nurture that sort of thing.

I've been listening to the above mentioned song about half a dozen times a day on the myspace page. I hate to say it, but can someone upload "Ancient Sorrow"? I really can't buy anymore CD's, or anything really for the next 2 weeks or so.

I've been listening to the above mentioned song about half a dozen times a day on the myspace page. I hate to say it, but can someone upload "Ancient Sorrow"? I really can't buy anymore CD's, or anything really for the next 2 weeks or so.

Desolation Embraced

The Gales Scream of Loss

That's 2/3.

Under the Endless Sky <- can't upload this via jewsendit since it's over 20MB, what's the other free upload service