festivals 2008

tanya6

obscenum
May 2, 2008
slovenia
just me being curious:loco: which festivals are you planning to visit this year? i'm going to metal camp!! oh yeah :headbang: maybe brutal assault too:Smokin:

I am going to Rockperry...to see Children of Bodom and PAIN..In Flames too. The festival is in a weird location, but I'll be around that area when the festival is conveniently enough..
Metal camp looks awesome this year! I want to go to Wacken sometime before I die :p

lucky me lives just in the right country i guess.

i'm having a hard time choosing between metal camp, wacken, summerbreeze, up from the ground and party-san.

but once again, no hypocrisy this year. :erk:

lucky me lives just in the right country i guess.

i'm having a hard time choosing between metal camp, wacken, summerbreeze, up from the ground and party-san.

but once again, no hypocrisy this year. :erk:

Decisions decisions. Life is so damn hard. I would say go to Wacken! But that's only because I've never been... :) I have no idea who's playing there this year.

Decisions decisions. Life is so damn hard. I would say go to Wacken! But that's only because I've never been... :) I have no idea who's playing there this year.

i've been a few times to the wacken open air. the last time actually in 2005 when i saw bloodbath there and i've got to say: wacken is not what it was like in the past.
too many dumpasses, too many people that are not interested in the music, too many people that just want to stress.

bloodbath? party-san? yeah, sound good to me.:headbang:

i would love to go to the death feast open air, but 1. it's from wednesday or something on and 2. i don't know anybody who goes too, so it's kinda impossible
the mountains of death would be great too, still the problem with not knowing anyone