Festivals + shows you will attend

Now I feel stupid hahaha Can I use the excuse that concentration is low today due to three hours sleep last night and still being on a high from the show or do I just have to go with the fact that I really am stupid hahaha Thanks will forward a link to those pics to my friend :)

Metal Dog said:
Woman actually and I think I'll be going to the show anyway even if i have to go alone although it would be nice to have some company.
o_O
for the first time in my life im calling a woman a man!
haha, i always get the same problem that people think im a guy
damn, a girlschool loving woman, cheers!

Metal Dog said:
Have a good one :wave:

Thanks! I know OVERKILL will rule ..seen em 2 times already and they never disapoint the only problem might be the folks my buddy is bringing from work ... last thing I want to hear about on a 4 hour drive is the ins and outs of a mental instatution :ill:

Ive been to quite a few gigs already this year. Saw the whole lotta metal show last week, and a few days before saw hurricane party
Going to see magnum next week, also gigs coming up are europe, yngwie, motorhead, dio, saxon, alice cooper
Would love to go to festivals, depends who,s on , I love iron maiden, but there the only decent band on and its expensive. I usually go to bloodstock, but this years line up is not so good. Last year did the derby rock and blues, agian this years line ups poor

kittybeast said:
Ummmmm Hell-o...you left out the most important gig this year...........PROGPOWER!!!!!!! tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, shame on you!

:oops: but that one is a given!

Griffin- said:
ag1.jpg

Agent Steel

Sweet photo of Bruce Hall! :headbang:

JonnyD said:
Thanks! I know OVERKILL will rule ..seen em 2 times already and they never disapoint the only problem might be the folks my buddy is bringing from work ... last thing I want to hear about on a 4 hour drive is the ins and outs of a mental instatution :ill:

:lol: so how was it?

lizzie said:
Ive been to quite a few gigs already this year. Saw the whole lotta metal show last week, and a few days before saw hurricane party
Going to see magnum next week, also gigs coming up are europe, yngwie, motorhead, dio, saxon, alice cooper
Would love to go to festivals, depends who,s on , I love iron maiden, but there the only decent band on and its expensive. I usually go to bloodstock, but this years line up is not so good. Last year did the derby rock and blues, agian this years line ups poor

Which Bloodstock the indoor or the outdoor personally I'm really looking forward to both. Who did you see at last years BS? Were Hurricane Party any good? I see you are from Melton Mowbray thats not all that far away from me :) Let me know what you think to Europe. I did think about going but couldn't really afford it. Never mind maybe the next time around

Well I have returned OVERKILL FUCKING RULED! simply put there is no other band that can bring out the complete fucking animal in me I moshed hard and got pounded good hahaha my whole body hurts :D it was fantastic and a great stess reliever Since I have been awake for some 30 dome odd hours I will save the big description for later ...but I will say Wyvern might be interested in one of the bands who played

JonnyD said:
Well I have returned OVERKILL FUCKING RULED! simply put there is no other band that can bring out the complete fucking animal in me I moshed hard and got pounded good hahaha my whole body hurts :D it was fantastic and a great stess reliever Since I have been awake for some 30 dome odd hours I will save the big description for later ...but I will say Wyvern might be interested in one of the bands who played
Cool to hear !!! So Hawk and me are in for another great (Overkill) concert in May !!