Fiction (for the ones who haven't heard it yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GONE Ridin' Hood

Professor.
Jul 8, 2005
Well, I decided to create this thread because I feel the need, the urge, to comment and discuss about the upcoming album as we were doing it before the leak appeared hehe :) :p :headbang: .

So everyone is free to post here, but please, if you have already heard "Fiction," please do not post anything about how the album is here! That's what the other thread is for! NO spoilers here please!!!

This might be a bit harsh, but oh well maybe Master Rhavin will keep the thread huh? Please :oops: ?

Thank you. The other thread is testing my willpower far too much.

Although I don't think this album should be judged based on their older work, the song titles remind me a lot of Haven-era Dark Tranquillity.

Well I ain't gonna download it. Like I said with character, I love getting the whole package in one go. Not that I have a problem with people who choose to spoil the full experience by downloading it early :p... Just kidding.

You know, I think you're right.........I downloaded it but couldn't bring myself to listen to the whole thing. I want the whole experience, even if it means I have to go to the mall and deal with the morons at FYE.

Or maybe I'm just a masochist. :err:

@insidethefall:

Thank you so f**** much! I wonder why people do not read threads, at all.

I mean, I had it in bold,red coloured size 6 letters,

so why the heck do people do not respect the rules of the thread?

If you are not going to follow the rules of the thread, I'll ask Master Rhavin to close it. Oh, and please delete his/her post.

omfg omfg omfg why the fuck did i have to enter this thread and find out the album has leaked already... i swear i DID NOT KNOW that until i read someone's post.

fuck you....

but i ain't gonna download it... yet

Excellent album, much better than Character. Kind of like a mixture of Damage Done and Haven, which I really like. Also the keyboards are a bit more prominant this time round, which I was not expecting but I welcome whole heartedly. A bit disappointed in 'Misery's Crown' - I've been crying for Stanne to use his clean vocals since Projector but I feel that this track lacks something, the clean vocal line sounds very unenthusiastic. 'Mundane and the Magic' doesnt do it for me vocally either. Besides that I really enjoy the album, cant wait to see em live.

Yeah I just tried not to look at this post, but the phrase "clean vocal line" just hit me right in the eye. Why'd you have to give that away? What is wrong with you man? There's two threads for a reason! I would've been so suprised... and now... I'm just gonna go "oh that was that vocal line 'inside the fall 5917583292181938493821' was on about".

:p ... I'm not that bothered really... But use your grey matter next time you keen fiend.

Status
Not open for further replies.