Fight Club

Then why did you read it? Also, if you haven't seen that fucking awesome movie, you should go wrinkle up and die! But that's just my opinion... :)

that movie wasnn't all that good it had a lot of dept to it that I didn't really care about but eveyone seems to think that that is the best think since they've been born

HAHAHAHA!!! NEWBIE FIGHT NEWBIE FIGHT! <meeoooowww>
Just kidding guys, welcome stinky good to see you here.
Anyways, I am not sure how to answer your question, but when you shoot yourself in the neck it is suicide.... Sorry I can't answer!

yeah it was about the stuggle of man in society and some other mumbo jumbo and stuff like that it just didn't interest me really. I will say that I should have liked it but it just didn't turn me on

I didn't really understand that, either. Although, I thought he killed himself at first, so I was fooled at least. Then again, Tyler didn't need to believe it was suicide, only Ed Norton (can't remember the character name) because it was all in his mind, anyway. If he believed that doing that would kill Tyler, then Tyler would die. My $.02.

It was a really good movie, surprisingly so (judging from the commercials, I thought it was gonna suck).

no, jack was the name used for those anatomy pamphlets...

"i am Jack's colon."

"i am jill's nipples"

"i am jack's complete lack of surprise"

yeah, hehe
that was fun.. some friends of mine did not understand what i were talking abaout when i mentiond it, but when they saw it one more time they undertood :D
and by the way.. great movie...
not the type of movies i see most of, but i were really surprised really how good it was when i saw it..