Fight 'Em from Scranton (sounds better and better!)

esloan

Jul 14, 2010
New footage of Fight 'Em, this time from Scranton PA. They really sound good in this one. Getting tighter and Joey sounds amazing.

Simply can not wait for this album! First true Anthrax album we have heard in almost 20 years!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the best Anthrax song since '90. It was my least favorite of the new songs until I heard Joey sing it.

Great performance from the entire band!
The song is a radical departure from the radical departure that started when Joey departed...
And i like it :)

I have to say had Joey (and the whole band for that matter) sounded like this at Sonisphere I would have actually enjoyed the show.

I don't find this recording / version as good as the other 2. But still sounds promising. I can't wait to hear the studio versions. Sounds like they are trying a few different ways of doing the song and trying different things before doing the official recordings. Good to know Joey fits right in though. I hope it has a good production, and I hope Joey sounds a bit more like he does on POT. He sounds a bit like Ronnie James Dio on this one. We shall see though. Good times

i'm pretty sure that it will have a good production, Jewy & Charlene are well aware that the production is important and it was never the problem with the Anthrax-albums except "Fistful", even their records with weaker songwriting are well produced and they have Rob in the band who is a producer.

Wait till you hear John Bush's version...:)

T:)

This is the ONLY way to sing ONLY:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait till you hear John Bush's version...:)

This is the ONLY way to sing ONLY:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z80ZRbmcBGE

This thread has nothing to do with that song. Only is a fucking alternative watered down version of Anthrax. The song that ultimately led to their demise and cross over from Thrash to Alternative/Grunge/Power Groove shit. I am so tired of this fucking song both recorded and live, no matter who is singing it. Joey singing it adds nothing, John singing it, Dan, it is a gay fucking song. The ONLY way to sing only is to NOT sing it at all and put a better song in its place

i'm pretty sure that it will have a good production, Jewy & Charlene are well aware that the production is important and it was never the problem with the Anthrax-albums except "Fistful", even their records with weaker songwriting are well produced and they have Rob in the band who is a producer.

Chinese Democracy of thrash metal...?

btw. Can't Dildoboy sing?