Fight'em Friday

Caggiano brings too much of a Damned Things element to the track too.

I haven't been able to stomach through the entire Damned Things album to even know. But I am sure that dragonforce type thing during the chorus is what you are speaking about.

i know its a broken record, but damn i wish Spitz was back with the band. There is just something not right with Rob in this version of the band. But who knows maybe after hearing the new album I will take that all back!

I haven't been able to stomach through the entire Damned Things album to even know. But I am sure that dragonforce type thing during the chorus is what you are speaking about.

i know its a broken record, but damn i wish Spitz was back with the band. There is just something not right with Rob in this version of the band. But who knows maybe after hearing the new album I will take that all back!

I was just kidding about that. I haven't heard the DT record either. They said in interviews that it was bluesy. I fkn' love the blues and I didn't really hear too many elements of the blues in that one single/video. So that and the fact that there's no Anthrax record made me not want to bother with the DT.

Thanks for the clarification, I will pass thing along to Social Distortion!

iron-maiden-albums-various-picture2293-facepalm.jpg

Once again, I never said it was a demo. You just once again made an assumption to support your own opinion.

DON'T YOU TRY TO DRAG MY GOOD NAME DOWN! DON'T YOU DO IT MAN!

iron-maiden-albums-various-picture2293-facepalm.jpg

Once again, I never said it was a demo. You just once again made an assumption to support your own opinion.

DON'T YOU TRY TO DRAG MY GOOD NAME DOWN! DON'T YOU DO IT MAN!

Don't worry...Mr. Distortion.
I can hop over to the other thread and confirm there as well that there is no risk of your name being dragged down, and that you never mentioned the word "demo".

It seems that imf09 has decided to fuse the two threads together in an attempt to make everyone aware that he's making you aware that he misinterpreted a post of yours. And it's your fault that he misinterpreted the post.

See, you didn't write the word "demo", but imf09 really wanted you to write the word "demo". So, since you didn't write the word "demo", imf09 has decided that he can pretend that you wrote it, thus supporting his view that Fight em is not that well produced + being able to argue that someone else on the board made a mistake.

It's a bit confusing and rather funny.

PS: You never said that the song is a demo.
You did however say that you'd heard somewhere that it's not the final mix.

But it is! And it's gooooood.

Don't worry...Mr. Distortion.
I can hop over to the other thread and confirm there as well that there is no risk of your name being dragged down, and that you never mentioned the word "demo".

It seems that imf09 has decided to fuse the two threads together in an attempt to make everyone aware that he's making you aware that he misinterpreted a post of yours. And it's your fault that he misinterpreted the post.

See, you didn't write the word "demo", but imf09 really wanted you to write the word "demo". So, since you didn't write the word "demo", imf09 has decided that he can pretend that you wrote it, thus supporting his view that Fight em is not that well produced + being able to argue that someone else on the board made a mistake.

It's a bit confusing and rather funny.

PS: You never said that the song is a demo.
You did however say that you'd heard somewhere that it's not the final mix.

But it is! And it's gooooood.

:lol: Cheers!