Fight'em Friday

Sad-Keanu.jpg

After a week of Fight 'Em, I fucking love the song! Also, I can see what they meant when they said that it sounds like Anthrax again. (Ain't saying nothing against Bush, but I see the point.)

Yeah dittos all round. Huge Bush fan but completely understand what people mean when they say that.

^ I concur. 1 week after on and I still got the song on permanent non-stop rotation. Love it.

Loved seeing Chris Jericho tweet `best thing Anthrax did since 93. Benante is the best drummer in metal.'

Whilst I am a huge fan of all of the Bush era work, I will agree that this song is really fucking bringing back POT era Anthrax for me.

absolutely fantastic track, really nice melding of styles. fresher than much of the neo-thrash revival. I love it. And I'm a die hard Bush fan since I saw A.S. open for WASP and Metallica at L'Amours whenever that was....Jan. 84?

Wow, this is great. I'm really starting to think there is a chance this album could have some real success in the marketplace. Over on the ProgPower boards - prog and power metal: not necessarily a place I'd expect to find a ton of Anthrax love - the response is hugely positive. Even comments such as "I'm not even a Belladonna fan (I like Bush's vocals alot more typically), but I am loving this!!!!" and "I don't even like Anthrax and I like this."

Wow, this is great. I'm really starting to think there is a chance this album could have some real success in the marketplace. Over on the ProgPower boards - prog and power metal: not necessarily a place I'd expect to find a ton of Anthrax love - the response is hugely positive. Even comments such as "I'm not even a Belladonna fan (I like Bush's vocals alot more typically), but I am loving this!!!!" and "I don't even like Anthrax and I like this."

I'm sure it will do well, by today's standards. The days of gold or platinum are pretty much over for metal bands, with the odd exception here and there. It'll be interesting to see how well it does.

I can say that they're guaranteed at least one copy sold on day one...that is if I don't die or anything.:)

Even on Blabbermouth I reckon the responses have been about 75% positive, which is a huge win in MetalLand!!

Solid tune. I'm positively surprised that Joey reduced his vibrato.

But... who on earth decided to put that annoying effect on the "I end you"'s?

Well Fight 'Em isn't really that different compared to the Nelson version, but then again we never heard the studio version of that.