Final Notice: Last Chance for WOODS Merch and CDs, Sat and Sun August 21 & 22

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Final Notice:

For purchase by PAYPAL (only). I will list all the items, sizes and pricing and some "deals", including the remaining 2010 Tour Shirts that have not yet been posted for sale online. btw - I have less than 20 copies left of W4: The GREEN Album/NECRAMYTH 2CD package, going at $20 each.

All the items, info and deals are here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=199342&id=512430671&l=c77d1de5fc

PAYPAL payments are only payable to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

I will ship all the last minute orders on Monday morning, August 23. Then, the distro will be officially closed.

I wish I could have done this sooner and more extensively, as there are lots of old school gems stored away in the archives, but time was short. I will organize and post as much as I can.

Thanks for all your support throughout these last eight brutal years! 2002-2010.

DG - \w/

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTHfaFbZLYk&feature=search[/ame]

Item now posted:

FINAL NOTICE! The last WOODS OF YPRES stuff is now up for grabs, first come, first served.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=199342&id=512430671&l=c77d1de5fc

We will accept orders via PAYPAL only until Sunday night, August 22nd, then all the last minute orders will be mailed out on Monday August 23rd. Thanks for all your support during these last 8 years: 2002-2010. Stay tuned for info on how to get a copy of Woods 5, later this fall.

Thanks! DG

I hate to be a wet blanket, but this is shitty news. Shitty, unexpected news. Where are you going and why is Woods not continuing??? On the plus side at least I got to see you live twice, but I was hoping to see you play a couple more times and sharing a few drinks with ya. Oh well all good things come to an end sooner or later.

- Joel \w/

If this is the first you've heard of the end of woods, where the hell have you been?

Put in an order, just because i can't let woods end without giving good Sir Gold even more of my money :)

If this is the first you've heard of the end of woods, where the hell have you been?

Put in an order, just because i can't let woods end without giving good Sir Gold even more of my money :)

No offense pal, but thats not needed, Joel has been going through a very rough time, no need to jump on him like that...

(Yes, Joel...I know...Alex told me...)

No offense pal, but thats not needed, Joel has been going through a very rough time, no need to jump on him like that...

(Yes, Joel...I know...Alex told me...)

Creepy... who are you? Lol

I heard about it a week or two ago I've just been trying to digest it and hadn't commented on it until now. It was shitty news when I haerd about it and it continues to be shitty news. :( Its never positive when one of your favourite bands calls it quits. Oh and Isis quit a few months back too! WTF is going on????

- Joel

Creepy... who are you? Lol

I heard about it a week or two ago I've just been trying to digest it and hadn't commented on it until now. It was shitty news when I haerd about it and it continues to be shitty news. :( Its never positive when one of your favourite bands calls it quits. Oh and Isis quit a few months back too! WTF is going on????

- Joel

I'm Darri, aka Darcy...We met at the Vic gig, only two in the Lucky with Woods shirts? I was the one that filmed the Vic gig as well? *shurgs, and waits to see if he recalls....*