Final Song From My Former Band

I've recently celebrated my 9-year wedding anniversary and I have a boy, 9, and two girls, 7 and 4 to show for it. They're definitely everything to me. I work at a bank. Don't particularly care for the job but it pays well. And then music is there right along side everything. It's good having constants in my life to keep me grounded. I used to be so defensive about the music my band made but now I want to know what areas of opportunity there are. I'm not talking about tearing apart the song to the point of being offensive but constructive criticism never hurt anybody.

On topic, I am making homemade burritos tonight for dinner and I can't fucking wait.

Never stop doing what you love most. Never lose the spirit.
If you love music- please never stop making it. If it wasn't for those little things who give us inspiration and happiness what else is out there? :)

On topic: I am going to eat Indian food today at this AMAZING place in Arlington. I am already dreaming about my Chicken Saag dish <3

This thread needs to be locked up air tight and launched into orbit as a testament to how to properly spam your band's music on the Nevermore forum.

If people see this as spam, I certainly apologize. It was never my intention to do that. I greatly value feedback and am in no way trying to solicit my work in hopes of something that won't happen anyway. I believe music is one of the greatest gifts we can share. Just hearing bands play the way they do. The arrangements. Everything at your disposal to create pure sonic harmony. And it moves me deeply. I'm simply looking for suggestions to help me become a better musician.

So again, I may have come across to everyone here as just an advertiser a year or more ago, but my views on music have completely changed. It's no longer about making it big. It's about the art. Sorry if I have offended anyone in any way.