Final TM show ever! Rollcall!!!

There should be no excuses for any of you regulars here for missing this one and if ya do i promise you'll be kicking yourself for a long time.
And for those wondering the boys are set to hit the stage at 9.45pm so if your a late arriver don't be too late and make sure you at least get there by 9.30pm.
And again all videos and cameras will be allowed in to help remember this show so if you got one please bring it.
So hands up whose def gonna be there.

tmfulllq1.jpg

errrr...., fuck..., 945.....

That means ill have to leave 830 and run from central station. Hopefully theres a train that gets to city around 930, then i can start running.

errrr...., fuck..., 945.....

That means ill have to leave 830 and run from central station. Hopefully theres a train that gets to city around 930, then i can start running.

Just beg your boss to let you go 30mins earlier even if you skip a break just so you don't cut it so fine.
Tell him it's the most important agenda of the year for you and start crying like a girl in front of him.That should work.
You really really deserve to the the whole set of this one dude!!:headbang:

:lol: I wonder what those "Hiccups" might include....

Possibly that the cunts at the real estate just put our rent up and extra 50 bucks to 260.
The place isnt even worth that much.
Mel has to work the next morning, so we will most likely leave after TMs set.

That aside, we will still be coming out to see this gig.

Sorry guys, gonna have to be a soft cock and bail on this. I literally JUST got home after our Brisbane show and had about 3 hours sleep (no exaggeration) in the last 52 hours, so I'm absolutely fucked here. :(

Hope it goes well and I'm looking forward to seeing the video of the night. I'm sure it's gonna be fucking killer! Have a good one!! :)

Awesome gig last night, I thought Transcendings set was not nearly long enough for a finale gig. But it was still awesome apart from the lack of Violatooooooooorrrr Darker half and vanishing point was also awesome. The gig was so BrOOtal Jesus himself came to die there, here is some pics and i'm currently uploading some vids
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53162&l=4829e&id=644539127
Beyond remembrance

Unfortunantly with my cameras video mode I can only have either very high quality which made Beyond remembrance take up nearly a whole gb which I had to compress later. Or you can have compressed mode which makes the videos crappy and only 3minutes long
like the next clip Into the light

The Apparition

Last edited by a moderator: