rollcall Opeth in toronto

im there. too bad moongayness are playing...
ill also be with my digital camera, so whoever asked to videotape a show, ill be able to film 6 mins of the show.

most likely ill be wearing belphegor - necrodaemon terrorsathan longsleeve. if you spot me, come and say hi

JoeVice said:
moonspell are really fucking good...you might eat your words....but yah...videotape the moor

any band that has "an erotic alchemy" as a song title SUCK inspeakable amounts of ass.
i doubt theyll play the moor. its supposed to be a rarities tour. plus its over 6 mins, and i think they played it last time they played a metal set here.
i just realised, that opeth is the band ive seen the most number of times (2 so far). i didnt see even local bands that much... actually thats not much. but still.

no, they are playing the moor on this tour.....and have you ever heard moonspell? don't judge them by a song title....just wait...i saw them in kansas...they have really tight sound....they rock pretty hard...kind of cheesy...but in a cool way.

JoeVice said:
no, they are playing the moor on this tour.....and have you ever heard moonspell? don't judge them by a song title....just wait...i saw them in kansas...they have really tight sound....they rock pretty hard...kind of cheesy...but in a cool way.

so they ARE playing the moor... good.
i did hear moonspell. they suck. eventhough i liked every other gothic/gothic metal/doom band i ever heard, moonspell SUCK!!!

I'd hate to ruin the surprise for you, but they are not going to play requeim....i have seen the show...and they have the same list for almost show....the moor would be a great one to record, because seeing that song played live is like a miracle on stage. your not gonna get the whole thing...but damn....just a little would be fucking sweet. and yes...this is a "rarities" show...being that 2 of the songs they are playing on this tour have never been played before...and one of them, only a few times.

damn... no requiem.... ddddaaaammmnnnnnnn....
whatever, i cant complain for seeing opeth for the thirs time in 13 months!!!!
first time i saw them (last january), they played a song, that was played live only once before. too bad i wasnt a huge opeth fan back then, so i dont know what it was... *shakes fist at himself a year ago*

Gin_from_the_bottle said:
damn... no requiem.... ddddaaaammmnnnnnnn....
whatever, i cant complain for seeing opeth for the thirs time in 13 months!!!!
first time i saw them (last january), they played a song, that was played live only once before. too bad i wasnt a huge opeth fan back then, so i dont know what it was... *shakes fist at himself a year ago*

Uhh yeah.....some people.... :err: