Final TM show ever! Rollcall!!!

A night of mixed emotions for myself.
Very happy with all that came along to help celebrate the show and all bands absolutely slayed ! Dissapointing for KILLRAZER to have had to pull out on the day but there was nothing that could be done about that.
DARKER HALF stepped up yet again and showed on a big stage to the still slighly sober crowd just what a great young band they are! I'm proud as hell of the guys and am sure they will only get better and better with time.
What can i really say bout TM's set. I stood there so glad to see such a respectful send off to the boys from a very decent sized crowd (prob more people on the floor for TM than VP to tell the truth) and their set list was fantastic as well.I agree the set could have been longer but it was a late decision to make this the last TM gig and because it was a support spot they had time restrictions.I also have to admit i felt quite sad when they were done just knowing i'm prob never gonna hear the likes of "Twilight" and "Into the Light" again but as has been said here before i'm sure their new band will be of equal if not better quality.It will just be a bit different.
VANISHING POINT sounded absolutely awesome! If they play and sound like that over in Europe they are gonna really get a solid fanbase from the tour let me tell you! Their set was flawless and extra thanks to them for putting "Closer Apart" back in their set just on my request as a birthday present! Awesome guys!:worship:
Afterwards there was a debate bout weather they should keep it in there now.:lol: I think i started a band war!:lol:
Lasly but not least thanks to all my gig regulars that came along. You guys are the best and the reason i still can do shows to be honest. I hope you all had a really good time and can't wait to see/drink with ya again next time.:kickass:
p.s. Ferret your the most likeable maniac i've ever met! Don't know how your gonna top that one but i know you will next time and that's actually quite a scary thought.:lol:

Also big thanks to Tom (sound) and Amir lights for doing a great job and not letting me down! More beers coming your way guys.
oh yeah forgot to also point out how cool it was to hear some covers on the night that your not liable to hear in Sydney from any other band soon. DARKER HALF did "Never Die" by NOCTURNAL RITES and TM did "The Apparition" by FATES WARNING! Killer.:headbang::headbang: