Final two bands for the PP Showcase announced

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
I am pleased to announce that Cellador along with Krucible will be the final 2 bands performing at this years Showcase. Krucible will open the show, with Cellador in the 2nd spot joining Freak Kitchen and Vanden Plas.....

The right line up and chemistry for Krucible has been a long time in the making. Born from the ashes of Z-LOT-Z, the ball is rolling with Lance King on board and the band has matured and grown in the past year. I truly feel that Krucible is ready for this show, and will not disappoint. Brand new material with Lance will be available in demo form within the next couple of weeks.... Expect a mixture of Power and Progressive elements, with memorable vocal melodies and harmonies.

www.krucibleband.com Samples with former vocalist Chris Salinas available on the site.

Cellador is a band that I have been after for quite a while now. They are on a huge upswing, and will balance out the Showcase with their blistering brand of technical Power Metal!!! It is a pleasure to have this incredible young band on the bill, and they will surely blow the roof off of Center Stage!!!!

www.cellador.com

Thanks for all of your support!!!!!!

Shane

Killer. Great choices, no doubt! :headbang:

although... :erk: I will probably miss Krucible's performance at the PP Showcase (but I'll see them at Texas Madfest! HUZZAH!). It appears I'll be picking up a bud - a PPUSA Virgin - from the airport at about 5:30PM the day of the showcase. But we'll be hauling ass straight to the venue from the airport! I hope we're there before Cellador goes on at least.

And on a side note - Primal Fear is what guaranteed this Iowa progpower fan's attendance for the first time since I've known him for the past 5+ years. :cool: He just could have timed his flight better. :cry:

Oh Well.