Showcase announcement... Final 2 bands confirmed!

Beholder

Apr 16, 2002
Houston
www.krucibleband.com
I am pleased to announce that Cellador along with Krucible will be the final 2 bands performing at this years Showcase. Krucible will open the show, with Cellador in the 2nd spot joining Freak Kitchen and Vanden Plas.....

The right line up and chemistry for Krucible has been a long time in the making. Born from the ashes of Z-LOT-Z, the ball is rolling with Lance King on board and the band has matured and grown in the past year. I truly feel that Krucible is ready for this show, and will not disappoint. Brand new material with Lance will be available in demo form within the next couple of weeks.... Expect a mixture of Power and Progressive elements, with memorable vocal melodies and harmonies.

www.krucibleband.com Samples with former vocalist Chris Salinas available on the site.

Cellador is a band that I have been after for quite a while now. They are on a huge upswing, and will balance out the Showcase with their blistering brand of technical Power Metal!!! It is a pleasure to have this incredible young band on the bill, and they will surely blow the roof off of Center Stage!!!!

www.cellador.com

Thanks for all of your support!!!!!!

Shane

One more thing.... I may get some flack for booking Krucible on this show. I just want to say that I am a musician first and foremost. And in Krucible I have finally found my permanent home. All of the guys in this band deserve a shot like this, and this is as much for them as it is for me. I know there are many deserving bands, but there will be many more years of the Showcase to come.

I won't go into this in depth, but if you like to E-Mail me, feel free :)

I wouldn;t have done this if I didn't believe that our direction and maturity in our writing was lacking..... Believe me. I carefully choose each band every year.

Sorry for the post, but I just wanted to speak up before anyone posted anything in regards to things....

Once again, Thanks....

Shane

One more thing.... I may get some flack for booking Krucible on this show. I just want to say that I am a musician first and foremost. And in Krucible I have finally found my permanent home. All of the guys in this band deserve a shot like this, and this is as much for them as it is for me. I know there are many deserving bands, but there will be many more years of the Showcase to come.

I wouldn;t have done this if I didn't believe that our direction and maturity in our writing was lacking..... Believe me. I carefully choose each band every year.

Sorry for the post, but I just wanted to speak up before anyone posted anything in regards to things....

Once again, Thanks....

Shane
Oh please!!!!
Would anyone really complain? If they did, they're not worthy. Many of us have been dying for this announcement since hearing the updates, especially Lance King joing on vox.
Glad it finally came through!!!! SUPER great to see you bring this collaboration to the stage, and yea, it IS totally cool you're part of it. Be psyched, this is the best Pre-party/Showcase line-up yet. This is an amazing job!:worship:
OH, btw, I'm totally psyched for Cellador too!

I am no Lance King fan, but definitely a Shane Dubose fan. I look forward to seeing him emerge from the backstage and share in the limelight a bit.

That being said, this seemed like a foregone conclusion after the announcement of Lance King joining Krucible.

Cellador intrigues me. I have heard a lot about them, but never much from them. I had no idea you were in a band.. (am I reading that right?), but heck, for all the energy you put into this thing, if you've got a worthy band, you're just as deserving.

The showcase looks like fun, I may have to actually watch some of the bands this year ;)

Very nice. I see no issues with you booking the band you are in. And I think that people will really enjoy it. Cellador is an interesting choice for sure, but a band I had wanted to see in the past, but didn't like the other bands they were playing with really so I'm glad I'll get to see them.

Once again, Thanks....

Shane

Shane , my brotha!!! You don't have to explain your self in my opinion. You do more for PPUSA than most people can even come close to fathoming..I am so happy for you and your band, and I a know that it will be a huge success....Rock on my brothas!!!

Bear

You know how i feel about this my brother, and i think this is so frigging awesome. You don't, and didn't need to explain anything. Krucible deserves this shot. This line-up in my opinion is gonna blow the frigging room off, and there will be a packed house. Yo know something else this will be my daughter's first PP and what better show than for her to see her dad's two best friend's perform. Shane my brother you rule and this show is gonna be awesome.

I'm oviously happy to see any Lance project at ProgPower. As for Cellador, I actually thought they were too big for the main show, much less the pre-party. Can't say I've listened to them much.

Nice work Shane.

Zod