finally...a Death Metal band which sounds right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik said:
WHAT THE FUCK? Whatever happened to "FISTS ARE IN THE AIR! BANGING EVERYWHERE! THRASHING TO THE SOUND! FACES MELTING DOWN!"
FUCKING A. Paul Baloff needs to come back from the dead and travel the world ramming his foot up the ass of every pseudointellectual cunt who thinks that the secret to writing good metal lyrics is to be as vague and use as many compound adjectives as possible.

Demiurge uses a swastika avatar so he doesn't have to waste time doing actual trolling. You'll get used to it.

I am pretty much completely unimpressed by Deicide. Am I missing something, or are they really just that boring?

Caelum Adustum said:
Actually, Horde has pretty fucking dumb lyrics...."Invert the Inverted Cross."

Actually Horde was a parody on the Satanic black metal scene, I'd think its pretty obvious. Not to demean the brilliance of Satanic, kvlt, or evil songs though... :rolleyes: I still dig Horde's music though, even if it is quite a Darkthrone rip-off.

Deicide only had a few songs I enjoyed - "This Is Hell We're In", "Dead But Dreaming" and "To Be Dead". Glen should enlist the backup vocal talent of Britney Spears for Deicide's next tour... oh wait, they always cancel every fucking tour because they're greedy bastards. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.