Finally found my stolen Caparison after 2 years!!!!

So cool to hear... I'm happy to read your tale, between all those stories of stolen guitars that pop up in forums oh so frequently. And indeed very impressive of the guy to remember your guitar after 2 years!

Thanks fellas, is indeed amazing that he remembered it after so long and also that he managed to come across it while it was online. Someone was looking out for me that day that's for sure.

Yeah I guess I see what you're saying but even though our band got about a bit, we were nowhere in that kind of league ha, but it would be nice to think that someone would pay that close attention to what I played I guess.

Maybe he just watched you so long that he remembered it.

fap.gif

Except he's not Yngwie, Slash or Angus, he's a random dude on a forum about guitars :err:

Awesome story dude!

My thoughts exactly man, nowhere near! haha but i'll take it however it was that he remembered.

nice story!!
an the guitar is on perfect conditions? or have abusive marks on it?

the guitar was exactly how it left me, apart from a few cracks in the bridge pickup ring but I've got spares so it's now got a shiny new one in both positions :D

you look so content in those pics of you and your guitar. A match made in heaven, glad you got her back !

Definitely mate, out of all the guitars that have come and gone,and thats a fair few I must admint, this was easily the one I bonded with the most. The tone/feel/build/features (or lack of for that matter) just everything about it is perfect for me. All i need now is to sort the setup out and I'll be happy as a pig in shit :danceboy:

Maybe i'm wrong but... the guy who robbed the guitar sold it almost in front of you! I mean, the martial arts store is 1 minute from your workplace where the guitar was stolen, so that guy didn't go far away to sell it. That's insane!

This is a great story dude. Congrats!

Pretty much dude, where I work it's rife with drug users and degenerates and this shit happens alllll the time. I genuinely felt bad for the dude who bought it because the guitar already had a fair few bids on ebay and was bringing him a lot more than £250 but he was a stand up guy and wanted to do the right thing as a fellow musician. I didn't wanna see a dude like that out of pocket so it was only right that I sorted him out to make sure he wasn't fucked over and for £250 i think I came off pretty good from the deal really.

So was it the chinese guy next to the roadhouse who had it!? And now that you have it back does it mean you're gonna write more beasty riffs, veils style?

Ha yeah it was mate, who's this? As for veils style I'm going in a slightly "techier" direction nowadays but it will still have groove like the Veils stuff for sure.