finally

argh now i'm confused... i usually don't get it when ppl change their avatars, but when they EXchange...

Ooooh, what a convenient moment to show off my new avatar!!
haha - i'm gonna be attacked for not being "metal" enough.... i'm metal inside... my avatar represents more how i look and act... 'cept i'm not magical...
ah, Aeris....

Originally posted by metalmancpa
I've yet to change my avatar

Yeah I hate it when people change there avatar because most of the time I don't feel like reading the person's name so I just look at the avatar. Makes everything easy to know who's talking (printing what ever :) ) I think I'm going to keep mine like this unless I find a really cool pic that will fit :cool:

Originally posted by Kittarin
haha - i'm gonna be attacked for not being "metal" enough.... i'm metal inside... my avatar represents more how i look and act... 'cept i'm not magical...
ah, Aeris....

ha ha I like your avatar I couldn't use it cause I'm a guy :) . But anyone who's played FF VII know who that is. And we all know that your metal inside.

Originally posted by Kittarin
ah, Aeris....

You're here - you're metal!!

Well, this is a great thread to tell moonchild -->
I have loved all of his avatars....
Seriously.
Everytime he changes them it's for the better.... :eek:)
I have yet to see a bad avatar from moonchild.

But, he doesn't post here too often,
so he probably won't read this... :eek:/

Well... Changed my avatar today... But none of you will notice... Since I´m not posting here to often..:)

/ramblings

-p.o-