Finntroll, Ensiferum, Norther for Bloodstock.

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
No use making three threads but i'd love to see atleast ONE of these bands at bloodstock!

Norther have a new album out soon (its already leaked and it rocks) so it would make sense for them to play to promote it to UK fans seeing as they've only ever played one here in support of dimmu.

Ensiferum and Finntroll speak for themselves, Come on guys, at least one :D

Well this thread makes veru little sense... a sudden invasion of Finns i see...If youve got nowt better to say go back to where you crawled from.. unless youre english is that broken that Korn means Finntroll... On the actual subject of this thread i really cant see any of those bands being booked... a.) its too late and b.) all three bands just arent big enough for bloodstock to justify the cost of shiping them over... Im well behind all three but its just wishful thinking... Earlier this year Vince said that if enough people were willing to pay extra for Finntroll to come then he would look into it... If only id put my name forward at the time ey... Maybe nest year for Finntroll...

I thought Finntroll had already been 'no'-ed.
Shame, but you never know, the bands might decide to fly over off their own backs, but I doubt that.