Firekeepers-The Official Firewind Fanclub!!!

gasgion

FIREKEEPER'S PRESIDENT
Apr 14, 2007
GREECE
www.myspace.com
Hi guys,
i would like to inform you that there is an official firewind fanclub!You can go to www.myspace.com/fcfirewind for more information.
If you want to become a member to the fanclub you need:

* To Send Me An E-Mail To firewindfc@hotmail.com With Your Name,Surname,Country,Adress,Zip/Postal Code,Telephone Number,Mobile Phone Number*,Gender*,E-Mail.
*Membership For 2008 Costs 25 Euros (+shipping which is 3 euros for europe and 4 euros for Asia & USA).

With The Membership You Will Receive:
-Firekeepers' T-Shirt (A Really Great T-Shirt Designed By Gustavo Sazes)
-Gus G. Guitar Pick (Black Or White Colour)
-Dvd Bootleg From Sweden Rock Festival 10/6/2006(Includes Also Songs From Allegiance Like Breaking The Silence Feat Tara etc.)
-Id-Card
-Autograph From Gus G. OR Some Firekeepers Stickers !

If you want to ask me something,you are welcome!
Kostas

It's membership for 2007, or membership starting June 25,2007 until June 25,2008 (the economist in me just resurfaced!)

Sounds like a good deal though. Pay by paypal?

Every year i will send a different package and if you want you can renew your membership!Your membership is for one year!if you want to be a member now!your membership will expire the next year!for example today is 26/6/2007....your membership will expire 26/6/2008!But every year i will have new package with new t-shirt and generally new material!
Thanks.
K.

Look..i will explane you what is exactly backstage pass!If you are a member of the fanclub and you want to go to a firewind's show!you should inform me a week ago about the show you want to go.So i will inform Gus about you and he will write your name to VIP list.That's also for one year as your membership!
K.

TBH, I think the backstage pass is a bit hit or miss. At the discretion of the venue.

xx Kirsty

It's the guestlist. Basically, you get in for free and can go backstage (Well I dunno if it's the same for Firewind since he said VIP list).

I got that with Kreator, great stuff :lol:

Hi, I am a big Firewind Fan in the UK and want to join the Fan Club as soon as possible!! I am going to see the band in 3 weeks time at JB's in Dudley - hundreds of miles from my home!!

Please contact me on jackiesimkins@yahoo.co.uk

Jackie....I envy you so much right now.

Where are you from? Were you at any of the gigs in December or April?

I travelled from Glasgow to Manchester when they supported DF, and I travelled to Peterborough, then Nottingham and finally back to Glasgow on their April tour! Don't regret a single second. Well...I wouldn't have drank as much on that first night...but still!!!

I also saw them in Cheltenham in March 2006. Amazing.

I want to go to Dudley's (but I'll be at Bloodstock - seeing Firewind on the Thursday!!!) My friends think I have a problem. Just luckily my best friend (also my ex) has the same ultimate passion about Firewind as me and we do all our travelling to Firewind gigs together! We're even going to Copenhagen for PPScan. Yaaaaaay!!!

xx Kirsty

Hi Kostas, I would like to join the fan club as soon as possible as I am going to see Firewind in three weeks time in Dudley, UK.
Please email me Jackie S:loco:

this definitely piqued my interest. most fan clubs are like you know you get the shirt and stuff but BACKSTAGE PASSES?! i'm in. i'll probably wait till i know a show is playing near me before i join though.

so 26 euros, thats how much in american money?