Firekeepers-The Official Firewind Fanclub!!!

This sounds interesting, but does the backstage pass work only where Firewind is headlining or would i get on the guestlist at shows where Firewind is support act like with the Kamelot tour?

Hey guys!i ve got all of your e mail and i will answer you when the package is ready!The new t-shirt is in 80% ready and it is really great!the package includes:New t-shirt 2008,DVD Bootleg from Sweden Rock 2006!!!!!,id-card 2008!,New picks from Gus G.,and something more!i will inform you again when the package is completely ready!!!!keep in touch!
Kostas

The new package will NOT include backstage pass cause some people wants to join the fanclub only for the pass and not because they are fans!

Mmmmm, kudos to you!

The people that have the nerve to come to this forum and constantly post "I WANT MY BACKSTAGE PASS". They are usually newer members of the forum that have signed up JUST to post about it. It's shit!

xx Kirsty

if you're refering to me, thats shit. i only made a big deal about it because most fanclubs don't come with a backstage pass and i was excited about it(after all, Firewind is like my second favorite band), but god forbid someone be excited about something.

Hello Boys & Girls!
The New Firekeepers' Profile Is Up!!!!!Check www.myspace.com/fcfirewind !
Special Thanks To Sotos For Profile Construction & Bill Angelo For Photos.
I Would Like Also To Thank Gustavo Sazes For The Logo Design!!!!!!
Firekeepers Keep Always The Flame Alive!
We Wish A Great Tour To Firewind!
Kostas

P.S.I Will Inform You Abou The New Package Soon!

As much as i hate Myspace, thats an awesome example of it.

Im going to join as soon as i hear Firewind are touring Australia, but ill probably join when the package is announced, as Firewind merchandise is impossible to find here.

Thanks Man!!!!!I will inform you about the package Soon!!!!!The T-shirt is ready :DDDD!You can check the t-shirt back & front at the pics section of myspace profile!!!!
Kostas

the new tshirt looks pretty cool. i supose i can live without the backstage pass. and the rest of the package sounds cool (a dvd?!) so i'm in.

So....Tomorrow morning 20/4/2008 The New Package Will Be Available!!!!!!!I Will Post The New Message Tomorrow!So,Keep In Touch!
Cheers!
K.

P.S.I HAVE RECEIVED ALL YOUR MESSAGES AT MYSPACE.COM AND ALL OF YOUR E-MAILS.TOMORROW I WILL ANSWER TO YOU ABOUT JOINING THE FANCLUB!

Hello Boys & Girls!!!It's Time To Announce The New Package & More Informations About It!

So,The New Package Includes:

-Firekeepers' T-Shirt (A Really Great T-Shirt Designed By Gustavo Sazes)
-Gus G. Guitar Pick (Black Or White Colour)
-Dvd Bootleg From Sweden Rock Festival 10/6/2006(Includes Also Songs From Allegiance Like Breaking The Silence Feat Tara etc.)
-Id-Card
-Autograph From Gus G. OR Some Firekeepers Stickers !

The New Price Will Be 25 Euros!
The Shipping For Europe Is 3 Euros And For USA & Asia Is 4 Euros!
So The Price Will Be 28 Euros For Europe & 29 Euros For USA & Asia!

Finally,If You Want To Check The New Great T-Shirt You Can Check Some Photos At www.myspace.com/fcfirewind In My Pics Albums!
Thanks For The Patience!
K.

P.S.Don't Hesitate To Ask Me For Anything You Want To Ask!

I would like to thanks Evan,Erich and Manuel who joined the fanclub!!!!Your package is ready and i will send it tomorrow!i sent you also an e-mail!Thanks again!You keep the flame alive!
K.