Firewind Thread(Funny)

gar977

Nov 11, 2005
I just thought I'd post this because I found this ridiculous. Listen to this.. I posted in the Firewind thread that the band has some work to do.. as far as creativity. Some moderator erased it or band person erased it, so much for forum liberty! Just like politics-another bureaucrat or media/reporter type trying to cover things up.

If you want to hear some of the worst shit on the forum, go listen to Dendura, lol. The female singer is so terrible.

I'm going to come to your funeral and tell you you have some work to do.... being dead.

Firewind kicks ass. You don't just say such ignorant things to peoples' faces. You're probably lucky they didn't ban you. >_<

Well, after hearing a lot of great European female voices, I was not impressed with this Dendura. Its like going from a Ferrari to a Ford. You got to come up with some passion to compete with those Euro bands. Gotta hand it to them though, Detroit is a hard city to draw inspiration from.

Why do you come here and whine about Firewind? Let them do their stuff and complain somewhere else. I don't think their main purpose is to satisfy you nor do I think they are trying to be the most creative band in the world. They do their thing and they probably enjoy while doing it. Let them rock and if you don't like it....well...don't listen to it.

I agree. Sportlov are great! :)

VÅRA SKIDOR HAR SPETSEN RIKTAD MOT GUD
OCH VÅRA STAVAR ÄR UPP-OCH-NEDVÄNDA KORS
MED NUMMERLAPP AV STÅL ÄR VI KLÄDDA FÖR KRIG
MED BURZUM TRÖJAN FODRAD FÖRSTÅS
VI HAR SÅLT VÅRA SJÄLAR OCH OFFRAT VÅRT BLOD
TILL SATAN FÖR OMÄNSKLIG STYRKA
I OXBERG VI STANNAR FÖR ATT CORPSEPAINTA OM OSS
OCH SAMTIDIGT BRÄNNA EN KYRKA

Too bad their website is dead now. It was very entertaining to visit it.

logo.jpg

Without creativity, why listen to any band? Too many bands cashing in on their big names for profit. Dont get suckered.

If you don't get Firewind then just don't listen, Sparticus. People aren't going to join your crusade against Firewind. The fact is that they make great songs and they rock. I'd hardly call Firewind a big name and to say they're cashing in is just plain retardation.