FIREWIND UK DATES ANNOUNCED!!!!!

Kirst-ehhh

Epic Kirsty
Jan 2, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
www.myspace.com
Only a few but here are some confirmed dates so far with tickets onsale!

Thu 18/09/08
19:00 Rock City, Nottingham, GB

Fri 19/09/08
19:00 Cathouse, Glasgow

Sun 21/09/08
19:00 Little Civic, Wolverhampton

OH MY FUCKING GOOOOD. No idea how happy I am right now!!!

xx Kirsty

Little Civic? Booo. Pretty much everyone at Wulfrun Hall said they were glad it was at Wulfrun Hall because the Little Civic sucks. And I'll probably be living in Exmouth by then, so hopefully they announce an Exeter date, like everyone else does (God knows why, Exeter is the single shittest city in the whole world, bar absolutely none. Well, maybe bar Plymouth, but hey...).

full dates, they're finally coming back to leeds, woo!!!!!

18.09.2008 Rock City
Nottingham ------- UK
19.09.2008 Cathouse
Glasgow ------- UK
20.09.2008 Rios
Leeds ------- UK
21.09.2008 Little Civic
Wolverhampton ------- UK
22.09.2008 Fibber Magees
Ireland ------- UK
24.09.2008 Jilly's rockworld
Manchester ------- UK
25.09.2008 The Scala
London ------- UK
26.09.2008 The Pitz
Milton Keynes ------- UK
27.09.2008 The Park
Peterborough ------- UK

Little Civic? Booo. Pretty much everyone at Wulfrun Hall said they were glad it was at Wulfrun Hall because the Little Civic sucks. And I'll probably be living in Exmouth by then, so hopefully they announce an Exeter date, like everyone else does (God knows why, Exeter is the single shittest city in the whole world, bar absolutely none. Well, maybe bar Plymouth, but hey...).

The Little Civic is an awesome venue, tiny, but it's great...I saw Evile there not too long ago, and it was a blast.
If the support bands are good, I'll go to the Wolvo date..

So you weren't excited about saying me?!:OMG: RUDE

the girl has an unhealthy obssession with pink! we still love her though

LOL well....painting people pink, although I think it might be making a flamingo army:lol:[/QUOTE]

well obviously i'm excited about seeing you! but now i'm excited about seeing you AND going to download :p

you've not changed your number since HRH have you?

LOL well....painting people pink, although I think it might be making a flamingo army:lol:

well obviously i'm excited about seeing you! but now i'm excited about seeing you AND going to download :p

you've not changed your number since HRH have you?[/QUOTE]

No I haven't lol, I've still got you listed as Katie HRH...I'm thinking I should change that now:headbang:

Nah Spike, we went to CatWALK.

Cathouse is a little bit bigger. Capacity about 250.

I LOVE Peterborough. Seen Firewind there last April. Phenomenal except the bastarding bruises from the knee high stage!

I'm going to all dates bar Milton Keynes.

xx Kirsty